Perhaps a bandit using a mod.

naiunaiu

Aug 24, 2019
I was wondering if this should be a mod thread issue or a multiplayer issue, but I decided it was a multiplayer issue, so I'll note it here.

I wanted to get back into terratech and decided to ask my friends about the current state of multiplayer. (I love playing multiplayer. Any game.) ...but I heard that the current state of multiplayer is terrible.
I've been racking up all sorts of annoyances on the server for a long time now... a former discode member of mine (whose name I will not mention. Let's call it C. It's a pain in the ass. It seems that a former discode member of mine (I'll keep his name down, so I'll go with C) has been using the terratech buff blocks mod and firing modified weapons in other people's servers by messing with certain values of so-called strong weapons...
Also, a friend of mine says that the mod can be used even if the server host doesn't have the mod installed.
I would like to see some degree of restriction on bringing mods to the server, after hearing about this devastation.
(I don't mean to belittle the creator of this mod, I think the problem is that C is using this mod for fun.)
To put it a little differently, this is the same behavior as using a cheat. I don't want this to happen in multiplayer.
This post has been translated by the DeepL translator.

Skihiley

Trying to make NOVA bloccs a thing...
May 8, 2020
Idk why I’m putting this in nova, but to how pook has a rage emote? I took a pic of my dog and it looks kinda like that...2A8C1CEF-3CC2-4607-853F-EDFE30B01BE3.png