People can kill you in neutral

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
So i was building my beautiful racer in multiplayer, and someone just joined in, rushed towards me, loaded in a giant box of explosive bolts, and killed me. I was in Neutral team, so nobody could hurt me, but apparently (because SOMEONE didnt think about it when coding neutral team), explosive bolts can kill "immortal" people. Sadly, i didnt save my racer, and now i need to completly rebuild it from ZERO. I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible. Context of what exacly happened: i joined a lobby, and people invited me to a race. We were building, and one of them said "hey guys i need to look at my old racer in single player because it has locked blocks", and when he left, after a couple of seconds, that guy joined in. He just ran into me with his explosive box, and killed me. We were all in "neutral" team

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Maybe it was a Growing-tree disguise as a player ?

No ? Ah...
Try it with your friend. Or just place any tech in the world, then take this explosive bolt destruction machine, set the tech you placed to neutral, and your team doesnt matter. Land on that tech with your destruction machine, and press X. If the tech takes damage, well, its bad