Pease Help! How can I install "Weapons ´N More" mod?

trollge

Nov 3, 2021
yea that i was trying ask that queston how the hell i even install mod if im new for installing it like where the hell am i suports put a mod file if idk how i put a zip file mod in the terratech mod manager dosent haw no folders to put this mod also htere is no help in internet beucse it only show how to install mod manager instead how to put a mod in the mod manager cheese how long did i text this if i dont even know how i install this mod in manager becuse i haw the mod manager in my terratech

Last edited:

noahicloud

free helper
Feb 22, 2020
yea that i was trying ask that queston how the hell i even install mod if im new for installing it like where the hell am i suports put a mod file if idk how i put a zip file mod in the terratech mod manager dosent haw no folders to put this mod also htere is no help in internet beucse it only show how to install mod manager instead how to put a mod in the mod manager cheese how long did i text this if i dont even know how i install this mod in manager becuse i haw the mod manager in my terratech
and this one
this video will be easy to follow maybe you should watch the whole video but skip intro and outro it's not that important so yeah

Last edited: