[PC] [1.4.2.1] Guns no longer aim up and down.

protato836

Jun 29, 2019
Playing in version 1.4.2.1 (I think).
Have a tech with venture hail fires and some megaton cannons. Have done some testing with different weapons and techs. The last time I played (3 months) the hail fires could aim up almos 45 degrees? Now they just fire forwards and shoot the ground instead of elevating to shoot an enemy. The ZK-47s dont aim, the 6 pounds dont aim... I have not tested missiles yet though.

As to how to recreate this bug, uhhhh
1. get a gun
2. shoot at something

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
if the tech is outside the activate range (the range where the guns will aim at the enemy tech) then all the guns will not aim, and the enemy techs have a greater start attacking range so they will approach you and when the guns THEN start moving to aim at the tech there is a fair chance (if the enemy tech stops at that location) for the shots to hit,

Epic afdc

Mar 8, 2016
if the tech is outside the activate range (the range where the guns will aim at the enemy tech) then all the guns will not aim, and the enemy techs have a greater start attacking range so they will approach you and when the guns THEN start moving to aim at the tech there is a fair chance (if the enemy tech stops at that location) for the shots to hit,
No i mean the guns point at them. They're just unable to aim up and down. This is in the latest unstable

S0UNDDVVAV3

Aug 17, 2019
Yes I have this bug too. I really hope they patch it soon, it makes combat unenjoyable. Until then, I'm not playing

protato836

Jun 29, 2019
I'm in range