Patch Notes?

Lost Ninja

I know that there is supposed to be release notes under /about/release-notes/ however these seldom show specific unstable patches (and rightly so), for those of us who actually try and test out unstable with a view to finding bugs it would be exceedingly useful if there was a concise list of changes/fixes/additions/etc even from sub-version to sub-version.

Dellamorte

LOL you should see some of the canary release notes, I seen a 3 line release note. There are always a ton of undocumented changes and fixes. It has been this way since I came to the game I don't expect much to change. When I first became a canary we would get no release notes and were expected to do blind tests.

Dirk Jenkins

The TT_Unstable notes, at least a limited version, are available through steam. In your library, right-click on TerraTech, select Properties, then the Updates tab. There's an "update history" link that shows some of the changes that were made. I'd say this is the list of obvious changes. But there are always other changes going on under the hood that seem to have some affect, as well, and they're not documented.