Paladin bomb direction indicator

LOLnoob

Jan 6, 2017
The block model for the paladin bomb is almost entirely symmetrical, such that when not in use, it is entirely impossible to tell which way is forwards. This is a pretty big problem, as the guidance on the bombs doesn't work when they're flipped the wrong way around. Adding some arrows or other indicators to show which way they're meant to be oriented may be a good idea.

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Feb 4, 2019
America
There is a red dot at the front
Yeah and it's a lot more helpful than it used to be, but I think that the addition of a red stripe going around the front of the bombchute would clear up a lot of confusion surrounding bomb placement. This is because when you place the bomb into a recessed location it's impossible to see the dot, meaning that if the bomb gets re-oriented by mistake, the player won't notice until they see their bombs coming out the wrong way. The addition of red arrows or a stripe fits Hawkeye's aesthetic perfectly, and ensures that the player knows which side is forward, even if the bomb is tucked up inside their tech.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Apr 9, 2017
Anywhere and Everywhere
www.khanacademy.org
It would arguably be more effective to have the indicator(s) on the bomb doors themselves(so yeah the second one would be preferable among those two), as I'd imagine most people stack/bury bombs and the indicator on the front in those would be covered up by other bombs/blocks to the sides.

burger1113

Jan 3, 2015
Yeah I've almost uploaded a tech with backwords paladins to the workshop for sure...lol would be nice

Reactions: Matt