Pachu's Custom Blocks - Old Stars - Wild West Themed Corp is here!

noahicloud

Feb 22, 2020
I downloaded the mod archive from Google drive (link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18UEmIAu3JPXWY9dCkU3k3TRrnD1fGnZP ), but how to run it in the game? I also didn't understand how to open it via TTMM of the latest version
open ttmm and then you see the word of the location of terratech
then find the game then copy the location of the game into ttmm then press continue download nuterra block injector in ttmm
and create a folder in terra tech name it Custom Blocks then drag your mods to Custom Blocks that's it then as last run terratech in

noahicloud

Feb 22, 2020

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Even More Barrel Based Blocks for Old StarRocket Pack.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This update includes
  • A smaller Battery for filling spaces.
  • a Small Fuel tank.
  • A Medium sized fuel tank.
  • A Barrel Shaped Booster to use with the fuel tanks.
  • A Missile Silo with 4 Barrel Shaped Rockets.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Old Star Rocket Barrel Silo
OS_Rocket_Barrel_Silo.png
  • Are Old Star's True homing type weapon.
  • With a short delay after ejection each barrel will start rocketing towards the target.
  • Each rocket is packed with the same ability as the dynamite rounds from the other barrel weapons.
  • To balance this they have sub par turning speed so they will most likely miss a target that is too close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always please notify me on the Main Terra Tech Discord if anything needs to be buffed/nerfed/Fixed and I will see what I can do or if its possible.

Cheese_Wheel_icon.pngalso

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
re-download the "Barrel Jet"if you already downloaded the mod before this post. There was a critical error in the code and has now been patched