Pachu's Custom Blocks - Old Stars - Wild West Themed Corp is here!

noahicloud

free helper
Feb 22, 2020
I downloaded the mod archive from Google drive (link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18UEmIAu3JPXWY9dCkU3k3TRrnD1fGnZP ), but how to run it in the game? I also didn't understand how to open it via TTMM of the latest version
open ttmm and then you see the word of the location of terratech
then find the game then copy the location of the game into ttmm then press continue download nuterra block injector in ttmm
and create a folder in terra tech name it Custom Blocks then drag your mods to Custom Blocks that's it then as last run terratech in

noahicloud

free helper
Feb 22, 2020

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Even More Barrel Based Blocks for Old StarRocket Pack.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This update includes
  • A smaller Battery for filling spaces.
  • a Small Fuel tank.
  • A Medium sized fuel tank.
  • A Barrel Shaped Booster to use with the fuel tanks.
  • A Missile Silo with 4 Barrel Shaped Rockets.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Old Star Rocket Barrel Silo
OS_Rocket_Barrel_Silo.png
  • Are Old Star's True homing type weapon.
  • With a short delay after ejection each barrel will start rocketing towards the target.
  • Each rocket is packed with the same ability as the dynamite rounds from the other barrel weapons.
  • To balance this they have sub par turning speed so they will most likely miss a target that is too close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always please notify me on the Main Terra Tech Discord if anything needs to be buffed/nerfed/Fixed and I will see what I can do or if its possible.

Cheese_Wheel_icon.pngalso

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
re-download the "Barrel Jet"if you already downloaded the mod before this post. There was a critical error in the code and has now been patched

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
It has been a while
life has been taking up my time nowadays so sorry for the wait for those who wanted more Old Star
So here is something i cooked up
The Old Star Steam Rollers!
OS_Steam_Tread_Icon.png
They are average speed (compared to vanilla Terra Tech) but high torque
expect more things from Old Star as i am still making things just not as fast as when i started the Old Stars
as always the files will be in my google drive fro old stars along with all my other mods​

RobinYiff

Dec 1, 2021
Ive noticed a lack of flight cockpits in the old star arsenal despite the presence of aircraft. I decided to take it upon myself to design a 2D blueprint of an era appropriate sealed bubble cockpit you would expect on aircraft of the era, complete with twin machine guns for some classic dogfight fun. GSO One block for scale.1649523632352.png

Reactions: Aardvark123

OmniBLU7

Oct 30, 2021
Ive noticed a lack of flight cockpits in the old star arsenal despite the presence of aircraft. I decided to take it upon myself to design a 2D blueprint of an era appropriate sealed bubble cockpit you would expect on aircraft of the era, complete with twin machine guns for some classic dogfight fun. GSO One block for scale.View attachment 37353
One block high, two blocks wide, three blocks long, for some reason it makes me think of NG blocks.

Reactions: Tacticem

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
3000 years later
Old Star Update
High Seas Pack

*made to work with the water mod*
High Seas Icon.png
With balancing and getting things to float properly the High Sea Update for Old Star is now Finally here
Includes:
  • Hull Series
    • Very Buoyant parts for Old Star vessels to travel the waters
      • There is also a boat rudder that functions similar to plane rudders
  • Struts Series
    • Similar to the Rod Parts but more robust and much larger to help build up framework for both techs and bases.
  • Sails
    • Large "Flight" blocks that can propel your seaworthy techs though the waters.
      • Comes in 2 sizes: Standard, Large and Grand
  • 1 New Cab
    • A standard sized cab (for Old Star) that was a collaboration with Venture to create a mobile yet somewhat sturdy cab for Old Star to use with either their Flight based tech or for use in the high seas. both were being able to hit your target is vital for both kinds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always please notify me on the Main Terra Tech Discord if anything needs to be buffed/nerfed/Fixed and I will see what I can do or if its possible.