Pachu's Custom Blocks - Old Stars - Wild West Themed Corp is here!

Coolboy01

Jan 3, 2020
i really hope you did turn your game off then booted it up as i tried your "fix" and it only worked for 1 session.

• As in i changed the code,
  • Loaded the game
  • confirmed the "Fix" is working
  • CLOSED THE GAME as in Turned it off
  • loaded up the game and its back to corrupted textures

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

I'll still be making more blocks for old star but until the texture issue is solved we will just have to deal with it .
Just started the game again. Works just fine. I'm using the stable version. 1.4.3
Screenshot (802).png
I know said I changed the "coding", but all I actually did was change the name of textures as I showed earlier. I know nothing about actual coding.

Reactions: Aardvark123

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
well its been a while since the last post
but don't worry. it took a while
I'M 100% SURE THAT OLD STAR IS NOW FIXED!!
Display.png

All files in the link are updated.
if any errors are found please notify me

with the texture fix all of of Old Star there is also:
- all instances of "Brass" on all blocks now glow at night
- models have been touched up with either more details, less errors and/or reduced the amount of shine
- 4 new Blocks
and certain blocks now sport the Old Star Logo

Now everyone can enjoy Old Star in its iconic shade of brown instead of a texture error!
enjoy everyone!

Last edited:

Sep 26, 2020
From what I can tell, it seems to have something to do with the gyro and flywheel. At least on my end. The gloss textures on those two blocks seem to affect how the game reads it. Removing those textures seemed to have made it display correctly on every other OS block.

Edit: Legionite found a potential fix in moving the gyros to another folder and then removing the "Accesory Blocks" folder.

Last edited:

Coolboy01

Jan 3, 2020
From what I can tell, it seems to have something to do with the gyro and flywheel. At least on my end. The gloss textures on those two blocks seem to affect how the game reads it. Removing those textures seemed to have made it display correctly on every other OS block.

Edit: Legionite found a potential fix in moving the gyros to another folder and then removing the "Accesory Blocks" folder.
I had the exact same thing.