Pachu's Custom Blocks - Old Stars - Wild West Themed Corp is here!

garr890354839

Nov 1, 2019
I do not seem to be affected by them... I do not have the current version of the blocks, though.

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
The most powerful wheel from Old Star in terms of torque is now here
with is large size and animation i give you the:
Old Star Steam Wheel!

OS_Steam_Wheel_icon.png
-Has the largest amount of torque compared to the rest of what old star can provide at the cost of its inability to make any tight turn without the assistance of another kind of wheel if used more than two times on a tech
- fully animated piston rod as it chugs along at a reasonable speed but still slower than most of old star
- can work even if the tech is flipped so no need to worry about needing to find a "left and right" variant

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Good news for all the fans of Old Stars!
The texture bug is now
(hopefully) FIXED
Display.png
to update the blocks its best to just remove and re-install all of old star as all the files are updated.

Special thanks to the other modders for their help on their assistance on helping us figure out the texture issue thats been happening for the past few weeks

PS: if you look closely at the new preview tech you might see a few new blocks, if you kept track of the Old Stars that is.

Coolboy01

Jan 3, 2020
Good news for all the fans of Old Stars!
The texture bug is now
(hopefully) FIXED
View attachment 34577
to update the blocks its best to just remove and re-install all of old star as all the files are updated.

Special thanks to the other modders for their help on their assistance on helping us figure out the texture issue thats been happening for the past few weeks

PS: if you look closely at the new preview tech you might see a few new blocks, if you kept track of the Old Stars that is.
I messed around with the coding of the High Clearence Wheel. I replaced the underscore from the texture names with a blank space. I also added a blank space between the colon and quotations of OST 2 and OST 3.
After that the wheels textures worked.Screenshot (789).pngScreenshot (793).png

I hope this helps fixing it.

garr890354839

Nov 1, 2019
For whatever reason, I don't seem to experience this bug. I have the version after the bug was first noticed. I can't seem to understand why.

Coolboy01

Jan 3, 2020
In the end I have determined that either the gyro breaks it or the flywheel. When I used my "fix" on those, the textures broke. When I changed the files back, The other blocks worked normal again.

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
so after your fix you turned the game off then tuned it back on and the textures stayed fixed?