- Jan 21, 2016
glad to have some feedback but:Hello there! I am here to provide some feedback and suggestions for this lovely corproration!
Firstly i have a problem with the heavy iron rollers. Their carry weight needs a drastic buff, along with their turning ability. But otherwise its pretty good!
The rotary autocannon buff is a step in the right direction, but it definitely needs more damage, as it still feels quite underpowered. It suffers from big bertha syndrome, too big and not enough damage to make up for the massive size.
- the thing with the tracks is that im still updating them to work properly but they are currently at a point where is more of a suspension bug that nearly all tank tracks in terratech have and since the rollers are based on venture ones they really suffer from it till there are 8 of them and nobody knows how to fix that.
- i Currently still mess around with it and try to improve as i keep moving forward with my corp as i do update it everytime i release new blocks for this corp so if you only downloaded it when it was first released try downloading them again to see if you have the updated one or not
as for the rotary
- the Auto Cannon is actually fairly balanced
- for its size it actually doesn't weigh that much and has a similar footprint and weight to the Hawkeye Naval Gun, Sure its not equal to it but can aim faster and deal damage quicker to groups of techs better than the naval due to faster turning speed even with its reload
- also its size is probly the only thing it can compare to the bertha as unlike the bertha it is, for its size, a lightweight, turreted auto cannon that has to spin up to burst fire 60 Explosive rounds
- 1896 dps is what the target in R&D saysand its not bad for a gatling but it doesnt show you the AOE damage that each shot does and thats one of its perks for it
- its also ment to relate to how gatlings back in the day were massive horse drawn weapons that needed alot of space and its own stand to operate