Pachu's Custom Blocks - Old Stars - Wild West Themed Corp is here!

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Hello and welcome.
Pachu here with the Old Stars.
OS-Logo.png
Old Star Preview Tech.png
About this Corporation
- Old Stars is a lightweight, fast, wood based corp that is currently partnered with Venture to bring out the wild west to the empty but resource plenty wor
ld of Terra Tech
- This Corp is based on picking your fights as they are even frailer then venture but can haul more and faster than what venture can do
- This corp is mobile yes, but under the Old Star is one of their branches, Heavy Iron.
- Heavy Iron is going to be how Old Stars gets most of their weight, armor and firepower from their mining efforts defend themselves.
-The Main cab of Old Stars: the Old Star - "High Noon" Cab, is a large cab that is built on the basis of how frail they are by being one of if not THE fastest cab so far and for being constructed with more care than the rest of the corps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18UEmIAu3JPXWY9dCkU3k3TRrnD1fGnZP?usp=sharing

Display.png
(current block preview)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Corp
is Still in the early phase but i felt that I've made enough working blocks to prompt a release to all of yall

Special Thanks to the modders in the Discord for showing me how to do this and guiding me when I asked for help/advice/tips

(If any problems with these blocks are found please tell me as im still new to this)
Edit: Download link updated (sorry)

Last edited:

EB4EnderBlaze

EB for short
Jun 29, 2019
ITS HIIIIIIIGH NOOOOOOOON

In all seriousness though, this corp seems pretty awesome! Keep it up :D

KusanagiRyu01

Aug 24, 2017
Hello and welcome.
Pachu here with the Old Stars.
View attachment 32581
About this Corporation
- Old Stars is a lightweight, fast, wood based corp that is currently partnered with Venture to bring out the wild west to the empty but resource plenty wor
ld of Terra Tech
- This Corp is based on picking your fights as they are even frailer then venture but can haul more and faster than what venture can do
- This corp is mobile yes, but under the Old Star is one of their branches, Heavy Iron.
- Heavy Iron is going to be how Old Stars gets most of their weight, armor and firepower from their mining efforts defend themselves.
-The Main cab of Old Stars: the Old Star - "High Noon" Cab is a large cab that is was built on the base of how frail they are by being one of if not THE fastest cab so far and for being constructed with more care than the rest of the corps.
Download Link
https://mega.nz/folder/TExlWJjA

View attachment 32582
(current block preview)
This Corp
is Still in the early phase but i felt that I've made enough working blocks to prompt a release to all of yall

Special Thanks to the modders in the Discord for showing me how to do this and guiding me when I asked for help/advice/tips
https://discord.gg/qa8szm

(If any problems with these blocks are found please tell me as im still new to this)
Your MEGA link need decryption key.

Reactions: Enderjed

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Update! Two new wheels for the Old Star Sub-Branch: Heavy Iron!
(and a few block updates and fixes)
Old Star - Heavy Iron Rollers
Iron Roller Icon.png
-The Heavy Iron Rollers are not as fast as the rest of old star but their ability to deal with a load is better than the rest of them.
-With 2 extra APs on the back you can link 2 of these together better capacity .

Old Star - Heavy Iron Clearance Wheel
Clearance Wheel Icon.png
The Heavy Iron Clearance Wheel is a large SOLID wheel that raises the ground clearance of any tech that needs it.
- With high torque and abundant AP this wheel can be equipped on any tech with a decent weight as light techs will get yanked around by its power
- the Wheel itself is heavy enough to help keep some techs upright and itself if detached

Preview Techs
Preview tech 2.pngPreview tech 3.png
(do not use the clearance wheel for mining this is only aesthetic)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Block updates
Old Star - Heavy Iron Wheel
- Fixed Cells
Old Star - Chariot Wheel
- Fixed Cells
entire Pole Folder
-fixed all the broken files

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
First Weapon for Old Star!
Old Star Rotary Auto Cannon
and Cab update (and more block updates)
Gat_icon.png
Pros

- 60 shot Rapid fire Auto cannon that shoots 3 Pounder shells.
- Relatively light for its size.
- Healthy compared to most Olds Star blocks

Cons
- Large size

- Has to reload if all 60 shots are fired
- No vertical aiming
- Limited gun traverse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preview Tech
Preview tech 4.png
why yes that is smoke
The High Noon Cab has its coding bugs fixed and had a slight nerf in its mobility by installing Eurobeat into its Drive computer while also fixing its suspension.
multiple blocks had some slight coding/cosmetic changes

Epic afdc

Mar 8, 2016
Hey pachu! I am here to provide constructive criticism, as well as praise. Firstly, this corp looks absolutely gorgeous, i love the wild west theme you have going, especially the gatling gun youve got. Though...i must say, the damage it deals is incredibly underwhelming for a weapon it's size, i suggest that you significantly buff the damage, because it deals less dps than both the Hawkeye autocannon and the Venture dual autocannon. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you luck in your future old star blocks :3

Reactions: YaYYeeT

YaYYeeT

Internet Intellectual
Apr 27, 2020
<redacted>
I just checked the description and I must say vertical aiming has to be a thing otherwise it would not be much use at all like the lance laser(which no one remebers except me because I used it in a plane once). And it even looks like it should have crazy vertical aim.

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Issues with the Gatling have been noted and currently applying changes to it

So while i take the Rotary Auto Cannon for an inspection have some fun with this lad

The Old Star - Quick Draw Revolver!!
Revolver_icon.png

This lad is much more flexible than the old Rotary but also demands to have elbow room
Pros
- He shoots 8, 3 Pounder shots after a quick spin of the chambers in quick succession
- full 360 Turn radius with proper elevation
- Solid custom metal work from the blacksmith should ensure that he can take a few hits
Cons
- Dislikes being cramped
- Reload intervals might leave you open

Preview Tech
Preview tech 5.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
also updated a few more blocks
mainly the wheels
- improved their grip values and carry capacity
- both Carriage wheels, Iron wheel, Heavy Rollers, and Clearance wheels

Last edited:

Epic afdc

Mar 8, 2016
Hey again pachu! I am back to ask you a question. Why did you alter the heavy iron roller's size?

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Hey again pachu! I am back to ask you a question. Why did you alter the heavy iron roller's size?
i just forgot to extend its box back to what it should be after doing testing it as its current size will no longer allow two rollers to clip into each other as the main body is actually not flat on the sides but gradually slanted.
Plus Old Star wheels have high ground clearance in mind

Reactions: Aardvark123

Pachu

Jan 21, 2016
Another day, another block update!
The Old Star Rotary Auto Cannon is BACK! And She brought some new blocks for yall to play with!Block Preview 2.png
Updates
- The old girl has been reworked to now have vertical aim and a slight increase to her DPS.
- bug fixes to a few block (wooden blocks attract a lot of bugs huh. . . )

NEW BLOCKS!!
I'm sure yall want to know what these are

- Olds Star Heavy Iron Plates
- Comes in Standard, Large and Wide
- These are the armor blocks for Old Star
- are meant to take impacts more than taking incoming fire (and actual fire)

Now for that tall block. What is it you say?
It is the "Old Star Smoke Stack"!!
- Yes its an Smoker
- Its also a generator!
- it also doesn't turn off
- Don't let it get destroyed on your tech
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Preview Tech
Preview tech 6.png

Epic afdc

Mar 8, 2016
Hello there! I am here to provide some feedback and suggestions for this lovely corproration!
Firstly i have a problem with the heavy iron rollers. Their carry weight needs a drastic buff, along with their turning ability. But otherwise its pretty good!

The rotary autocannon buff is a step in the right direction, but it definitely needs more damage, as it still feels quite underpowered. It suffers from big bertha syndrome, too big and not enough damage to make up for the massive size.

Now on to the suggestions for new blocks!

Old Star gatling gun: a small high fire rate multi barreled machine gun. It has a short spin up time and no reloads necessary, as it is belt fed. Looks wise, look at the Brass Beast from Team Fortress 2. 3x2x2

Old Star repeater: another smaller weapon, styled like those old winchester lever action rifles. Slower fire rate and relatively high damage for its size. It is also on a 360 turret 2x1x1

Old Star coach gun: a shotgun with high damage, knockback and long range, though it has a slow reload time. 2 shot burst. And on a 360 turret. 3x2x1