What have you downloaded this for? { Download Count }

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
still broken. texture page appears when laoding then vanishes. pressing ? does nothing.
? indeed does nothing. It slipped while I was moving it over. And yes, it does disappear once the game loads. But the thing is, it reappears once you leave the main menu... It has always done that.

Also, this isn't the Texture Mod thread

blade235

New to this whole TT modding scheme, any semi in depth tutorial on how to get the local multiplayer mod working?

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
The local multiplayer mod is deprecated. You must roll back the game to the version specified in order to use it. If you can do that, then you will need a game controller. Playstation controller, XBox controller, PC Gamepad...

blade235

I get that much, and i got pretty far into it as well. I just don't know any actual indicators that it is working to an extent nor DID it work lol

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
I get that much, and i got pretty far into it as well. I just don't know any actual indicators that it is working to an extent nor DID it work lol
If you open the executable made for the mod, connect your controller to it, and put in the override name, you should see all techs with that name immediately change action.
If you need more help, you can reach me on the TerraTech Discord.

you wanted suggestions or atleast you did, i think a cleaner UI that could be resized would be amazing for the mod manager, also when i go to install the ultimod i get this error??
pastebin linked cause its to many lines >.>

https://pastebin.com/dgMb7c7X

CPU: AMD FX-6300
GPU: 1050Ti 4GB

Deku

Does anyone have a way i can easily downgrade my game? All the mods are incompatible with 1.0 :c

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
For 1.0, I'm going to be using Harmony for mods. Making this current system, useless. I could possibly update this in the future for the new format, but right now I'm focusing on updating and separating my mods to the new system. Please be patient with me, because I'll also have other things to do...

i downloaded this mod manager thing and extracted it elsewhere. i double clicked the exe file and nothing is happening. how to make this manager work?

Status
Not open for further replies.