What have you downloaded this for? { Download Count }

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
4,0,0 has been released! Lots of stuff for this one, even though it was supposed to be just 3,1,0. For those who have a copy of this, you can update within the program. Also, go check out the altered startup mod! Pretty much useless towards gameplay, but hey! It does, stuff!
Here's a link:
Altered Startup Link ttmmlinkAltered Startupttmmendlink.png

(Drag image to box with transparent border inside program)
(Version 4.0.0 cannot process Image Drop. Works for later versions)

Last edited:

Gameslinx

@WhitePaw2002 Also, I might be the cause for the TTMM icon deletion on Discord. You see, I found the icon, and at the time didnt know what it was, so I suggested to @Gameslinx that he delete it, and he did. (Sorry about that)
I didn't like it either because there wasn't any meaning for it and it was using an emote slot (we have a limited amount).

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
I might be the cause for the TTMM icon deletion on Discord. You see, I found the icon, and at the time didnt know what it was, so I suggested to @Gameslinx that he delete it, and he did. (Sorry about that)
I didn't like it either because there wasn't any meaning for it and it was using an emote slot (we have a limited amount).
I am partially upset by this, and at the same time, find it reasonable. Could it at least be there until the slot is needed?

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Launched quick update fixing image receiver. Now any capital characters within the search are reduced to lowercase. Example: "IaMaTaCo"="iAMaTacO". I also made '+' turn into ' ' , just like '-' and '_' . I also changed all message boxes in the confirmation page to match recent changes.

You can update using the big button in the program. If you set it to check for updates automatically, it should let you know this exists.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Update 4.1.0 has been released. With this comes the ability to create files and folders inside of the root directory of the game! Purposely limited, to ensure user satisfaction. If you want to know how to do it, read the update log. It should be there.

Technically, this means that you can upload mods, which actually aren't mods, and are for example random techs you made, or even game saves. Or, if you are more of an advanced modder, use this to, uhh...
To mod the game in newer ways using this, I guess...

To read about the limitations, look at the update log.
Oh yeah, I also changed the update log.

Oh yea, due to this update, Nuterra can now be loaded through it without significant difficulty.

Last edited:

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Well, I fixed the update log, I guess.

Progression kind of stopped for this program right after release 4.1.1 . I guess the flow of ideas or things to try and fix just became slower. The project's definitely not dead, just, slowed down. If anyone has any ideas for me to try and throw in there, or to fix bugs encountered in it, please let me know.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Yes, I was hoping you cpuld add support for installing mods from github.
It really depends on what you mean by installing mods from Github.

If you mean to get the files from Github, that would be a bit of a problem depending on what they put in it.
Putting game files on Github shouldn't be a thing that happens. Nor should this be associated with it, since this' purposed to avoid this type of conflict.
However, files needed or importable for mods would be just fine, as long as they are not game files.

I think I'll look into it.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Created custom Nuterra Installer for TTMM in two days. Not entirely sure if it works for everybody. Should make compatibility much better now. Please test and review.

Image Link to Mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.