Organization for Snapshot Tool

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Pretty self explanatory. I have so many techs at this point that it takes me quite a while to find the one I'm looking for, especially based only on a picture (often times of dubious quality).

To solve this, I recommend 1 of 2 options to streamline snapshot organization:

1. List techs by name instead of photo. This will allow many more to be seen in the window and remove any confusion there might be with a less-than-perfect snapshot image.

2. Allow us to make folders. If I could sort my techs by my own categories, (airship, plane, helicopter, tank, etc.) I could find the snapshot I want much faster.

The Grand Teki

Pretty self explanatory. I have so many techs at this point that it takes me quite a while to find the one I'm looking for, especially based only on a picture (often times of dubious quality).

To solve this, I recommend 1 of 2 options to streamline snapshot organization:

1. List techs by name instead of photo. This will allow many more to be seen in the window and remove any confusion there might be with a less-than-perfect snapshot image.

2. Allow us to make folders. If I could sort my techs by my own categories, (airship, plane, helicopter, tank, etc.) I could find the snapshot I want much faster.
This is an idea I actually want to see in game.