Operation BlackWing

Should Operation BlackWing become a permanent thing?

• No. you said it would be done soon, so it will be done soon.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
hello everyone, I have some sort of plan for ZTech and BlackWing here.(this was also posted in ZTech)
ZTech:
Z10: new control system test, modification to the Z7 for VTOL testing
Z11(a proposed pinwheel propeller powered mini plane): begin making the model idea and do testing
Drones: going to ask you guys, the forum members, about design ideas, other than a concept idea under Blackwing

BlackWing:
R.D.A.(Rapid Deployment Attackers) Concept: I tried a concept like this, where a swarm of VTOL planes will take off vertically, transition to normal flight, and land either vertically or conventional landing. the concept is based off of the Ryan X-13 Vertijet, and, if successful, could have some variations made onto it. note: the first rig will have no weapons.

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
Operation Blackwing status Update: I took a Hiatus, but I am returning. the R.D.A team will begin, making this concept craft. I might reform the R.D.A designs, and I WILL begin making a LPO(low planetary orbit) mothership and some small fighters in it. also we will have RDB's(rapid deployment bombers) coming soon. also starships will be made in bulk. I have not given this up yet folks, and I'm not planning to!