Operation BlackWing

Should Operation BlackWing become a permanent thing?

• No. you said it would be done soon, so it will be done soon.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

c0de

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
hello everyone, I have some important news: firstly, the Operation is almost over, and will be over when the final versions of the 3 aircraft come out(the VTOL called the Hyperjet is coming out ASAP), and their new names are used on them. here are the kingdoms they are going to: Supersonic: Ztech. Subsonic: Golden Armada. Hyperjet: Golden Armada. thank you guys for being on here, and in fact, this operation has inspired me to make a new there where we can have replicas of vehicles(my own AE-86 is going there, and a new vehicle as well). in that new thread, everyone can get feedback, have a nice place for uploading techs, and more.

TheGamingEnder

the new item I am going to make first is a helicopter under the codename: Eagle. I have never messed with helicopters before, so I might be taking a long time with it. also another new item is going to be a battle tank, under the codename: Leopard.

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
This is the B3 Mystic; designed originally as a bomber that would be able to withstand missile hits that would normally destroy an unshielded aircraft, the Mystic evolved into a capable dogfighter with very respectable flight characteristics. Despite carrying 6 Paladin Bombs and Hawkeye Cruise Missiles for heavy air-to-ground strikes, as well as 12 Avalanche Missiles for use against aircraft, the Mystic cruises at 133 mph and can boost to 177 mph for 20 seconds at a time, before needing to switch back to its traditional propulsion.

The Mystic can also turn very well for an aircraft of its size and can often outmaneuver smaller fighters. Thanks to its dash speed, survivability, and offensive capabilities, the Mystic is a favorite amongst Aerial Navy Battlegroups as an effective anti-ship weapon that can hold its own against fighter attack and respond quickly to new threats.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.11 - 16.14.49.39.png

Don't worry about breaking the cab on the front as the B3 has 2 redundant backups!

Edit: Fixed Snapshot

Attachments

Last edited:

TheGamingEnder

This is the B3 Mystic; designed originally as a bomber that would be able to withstand missile hits that would normally destroy an unshielded aircraft, the Mystic evolved into a capable dogfighter with very respectable flight characteristics. Despite carrying 6 Paladin Bombs and Hawkeye Cruise Missiles for heavy air-to-ground strikes, as well as 12 Avalanche Missiles for use against aircraft, the Mystic cruises at 133 mph and can boost to 177 mph for 20 seconds at a time, before needing to switch back to its traditional propulsion.

The Mystic can also turn very well for an aircraft of its size and can often outmaneuver smaller fighters. Thanks to its dash speed, survivability, and offensive capabilities, the Mystic is a favorite amongst Aerial Navy Battlegroups as an effective anti-ship weapon that can hold its own against fighter attack and respond quickly to new threats.

View attachment 30878

Don't worry about breaking the cab on the front as the B3 has 2 redundant backups!

Edit: Fixed Snapshot
amazing. simply amazing. Also I don't have the new paint scheme DLC's

Last edited:

Nooboid

Not A Noob
no problem! also, I noticed another person seems to like what's going on here named GrandOldFlag. to anyone who is reading this, I might set up a co-op creative server at 4PM EST/EDT for operation BlackWing in the unstable.
If you have the server on at that time, I will not be able to play. I am NZT, or new zealand time