Nuterra Revived Block Injector Mod

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
UPDATE!
(copied from here)
  • Hex128 net code is no longer mandatory
  • Apply changes to existing game blocks before they are registered (Refer to BlockExamples.cs)
  • Directory blocks can now be properly crafted by their corp's fabricator
  • Improved output log
  • Loosened resource getter search terms
  • Modded blocks without icons now get purple TT icon instead of white sprite

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
I do realize that this mod is to allow us to add our own, custom blocks. And others have released blocks, with separate files, that we can install with this mod.

But doesn't this mod also adds a few custom blocks all on it's own? If so, could someone please list the blocks that this mod comes with by default? I've read the description/readme file on the GitHub page, the mod description in TerraTech Mod Manager, and the content of this forum thread. However, I have yet to find a list of the blocks this mod comes with... :(

HeX

What Am I?
@Thundercraft the mod, along with control blocks mod addition, adds all swivels, all pistons, first person accessory blocks, BF compact FPV cab, bacon block, magical block, GEO friction pads, and maybe some others ill edit into this post when i remember

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
Turning my mods off and on, one by one, and observing which new parts are available, I was able to discern this:

TTQMM-Nuterra-Block-Injector-Library adds:
  • GSO Bacon strip
  • Magical Block
  • GSO Banana gun
  • GSO Top Cockpit
  • GSO Sided Swerve Cockpit
  • GSO Observatory
  • GSO Single View Port
Control-Blocks (separate mod) adds:
  • Better Future BF Compact FPV Cab
  • Non Slip-A-Tron 3000
  • Small Friction Pad
  • GeoCorp Large Piston
  • Hawkeye Telescopic Piston
  • Better Piston
  • Inline Embedded Swivel
  • FixedJoint MTMag
  • BallJoint MTMag
  • SwivelJoint Large MTMag
  • Stabilizer PiD S.Regulator Dongle

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
@WhitePaw2002

I'm afraid I may have a bug to report about Nuterra Block Injector Library.

Ever since I updated to the Unstable branch and installed a bunch of mods, I've noticed that the Better Future Block Controller Switch absolutely refuses to turn the Anti-gravity engines off. By "refuses" I mean that, while I can edit the switch for Anti-gravity from the radial dial and while it does appear that it turned off Anti-gravity simply because the glowing blue symbol for Anti-gravity, my Tech is still fading in and out in a purple hue and it still lazily floats through the air.

Moreover, sometimes even the switches for Shield Bubbles and Repair Bubbles get similarly borked. Heck, often I can't even get the "Switch Off" to function at all, making the Better Future Block Controller Switch completely useless.

Anti-gravity switch FAIL!.jpg

By a process of elimination, I have determined that the culprit seems to be Nuterra Block Injector Library. I say this because I disabled all of my mods and, whilst still in Unstable, the Better Future Block Controller Switch seems to work just fine. I was going to re-enable my mods, one by one, to see which one was the culprit. But I had only gotten as far as re-enabling Better Future Block Controller Switch before I once again noticed this behavior. :(

Note: Occasionally, I can get the switches for Shield Bubbles and Repair Bubbles to work again by re-enabling all switches, quitting and reloading my save, removing the Better Future Block Controller Switch and then replacing it with a new Better Future Block Controller Switch pulled from storage.

Anyway, I do hope this bug/conflict can get sorted out as I really liked using the Better Future Block Controller Switch to control these power-hungry devices. And yet, I really like the TTQMM-Nuterra-Block-Injector-Library for all the neat new blocks and devices it adds and supports other mods. I'd rather not have to pick between the two, (especially since I wanted to enjoy the Stabilizer PiD S.Regulator Dongle from Control-Blocks).

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Ok, so if I understand clearly:
- Changing the state of the antigravity blocks does nothing
- Occasionally other two functions of that block do not change
- This happens while ONLY the block injector library is set active

I cannot imagine how one would affect the other (I'd expect the dongle from control blocks to be more relevant to this kind of problem), but I'll try to take a look.