[Nuterra 0.4.2] Blueprints mod

maritaria

Website
nuterra.tech
During todays stream, the devs said they were thinking about adding a feature in the game that would allow you to pack up a tech into a single block and carry it around. After 2 hours of modding I made this small mod that implements it.

Devs: my code is MIT, feel free to use :)

Description
This mod gives you the ability to "compress" a tech into a single block.

Usage
Hover over a tech and press N to compress the tech into a block.
Hover over a compressed block and press N to uncompress the tech in its place.

When compressing techs make sure you dont accidentally hover over an attached compressed block.

Supported
- Saving compressed tech in game save
- Compressing a tech with compressed blocks on it (recursive)

Not supported
- Changing the N key
- Compressing enemies (haha, nice try)

How to install
Download the latest version of Nuterra to get this mod, initially the mod was a seperate thing, but I made changes to nuterra that were needed for this mod to work.

Simple example:

Nested and anchored techs:

Let me know what you think of it :D

Last edited:

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Now I hate that I can give you only one like!
Here is more:
LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!

maritaria

Website
nuterra.tech
It seems that there was a mixup in updating nuterra, so a new version of nuterra has been released to be able to support this mod (which is now also in the installer)

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
Might be a necro but still on front page so i think im ok. Please port to TTMM and update... It'll probably take a while tho cuz i dont know how coding works
Maritaria hasn't been active in ages, last I knew he wasn't interested in coming back either. WhitePaw did update his FPV mod for TTMM though, so if you can find the aforementioned tame modder I guess it could be updated.