NOVA

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
What are you talking about mate, there is absolutely no humans in vanilla TT, the cabs are operated remotely from orbit, so they can claim that there is no murder in the game and market it to 8 year old kids. That's where i come in and provided cabs that are actually manned, for reference NOVA personnel are 2 meters tall and i try to preserve that scale in every block that i make

Reactions: Skihiley

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
Ah I miss understood the lore, reading the cab descriptions they describe things inside of them.

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
New Update!!!

Added 3 variants of C-322 Hull-Mounted Chain Gun

->C-322 Hull-Mounted Chain Gun (30mm High-Explosive)
A hull-mounted version of C-302 Chain Gun with HE rounds. The C-322 is encased in 1x1x4 titanic alloy cage, limiting it's aim but enables it to be conveniently stacked inside your hull.

->C-322A Hull-Mounted Chain Gun (30mm Armor-Piercing)
A variant of C-322 with AP rounds, this type of ammunition uses a dense titanic alloy core that produces higher kinetic energy on impact, which is very effective against armor. However it can be shrugged off easily with proper shielding and carries smaller explosive yield compared to regular C-322 with HE rounds

->C-322S Hull-Mounted Chain Gun (30mm Shield-Piercing)
A variant of C-322 with SP rounds, this type of ammunition utilizes zero point technology capable of passing through shields, but ineffective against armor and carries smaller explosive yield compared to regular C-322 with HE rounds.