NOVA

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
NOVA
NOVA emblem.png

NOVA is a paramilitary organization that operates in the grey zone where nations, government bodies, and corporations like hawkeye and GSO cannot step in. If there is a contract to be fulfilled, NOVA will be there. From neutralizing just 1 problematic individual, up to star system scale conquest, NOVA will not back down as long as the contract is legitimate and honored by all parties involved.

NOVA Chain of Command

nov4.PNG
NOVA Troopers can be found in Hawkeye basic and weapon section, while Lancers are on hawkeye control section, yes they act as cabs, and AI activated too. You can also cra-, ehm, hire them via hawkeye fabricator by submitting a number of Ignian Crystals as tribute, because NOVA guys seems to really, really, love Ignian Crystals for some reason. Except the 2 star rank and above, you can't hire them that way, they need direct orders from NOVA High Command to start mobilizing

Visit our main thread

Last edited:

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
Just a note the smaller of the control Soldiers doesn't have a physics model and falls through the floor if not connected to anything.

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Just a note the smaller of the control Soldiers doesn't have a physics model and falls through the floor if not connected to anything.
Which one? Perhaps it's missing a collider but unity should give me warning when no colliders are present

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
Which one? Perhaps it's missing a collider but unity should give me warning when no colliders are present
Think it is the navigator one, the 1 wide, one long one.

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Update!!!
Added NOVA Imperator Darvenstein
285920_20210419142238_1.png
Think it is the navigator one, the 1 wide, one long one.
It would appear that unity rejected my collider somehow, but it should be fine now

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Update!!!
Added models for current members of NOVA High Command

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
i thought you were going to make mine shoot the zeus laser model?
Oh, right, i got em switched up with ender's, yours was supposed to be zeus laserbolt and his was supposed to be blue laserbolt. I'll make em both zeus on next update

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Is that really necessary? You got a blaster already

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Look, these models are high poly, counting thousands of polygons per model, i cant simply add the sword then call it a day. To make your model 'hold' the sword, i have to do fine hand movement/pose, and that is not possible anymore because i have to delete the armature before exporting to unity, unless you want me to make the model from scratch, gosh darn, why would you do that to me bruh codertears