NOVA: Interstellar Assassin Faction/Kingdom/League

Should we get a Banner?

• Total voters

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
uhh nooboid you get to choose the weapon, there are no weapon 'options'.
Eh, if it's simple enough i'll make it
oh in that case double katana style swords
How do you hold it? On the hips? Or both hands?

Edit:so this is how the look for now, tell me how you guys feel

drxbfhndrbty.PNG

for @TheGamingEnder , a longsword and matching helmet with skihiley
for @Nooboid , dual katana and helmet number 5

Last edited:

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
glad everyone liked it, i'll publish on steam later today, after that i'll go back to making ships for NOVA, funny thing, it's been a while since i actually build anything in-game lol

Edit: alright it's up, grab all 5 NOVA statues here

285920_20201010160838_1.png

Last edited:

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
"N.S.N. Zumwalt"
285920_20201014232944_1.png

Model : DMS-DTR-01
Manufacturer : Darvenstein Military Shipyard
Displacement : 9699.90 metric tonnes
Length : 64 Blocks
Height : 20 Blocks
Width : 10 Blocks
Top Speed : 46 Knots
Role : Long-Range Bombardment; Anti-Ship; Anti-Air;

The design of this sleek looking destroyer was found on the property that we acquired when recovering the Abrams artifact, discovered between a mess of ancient newspaper clippings. The moment Roth laid eyes on this design, he knew we had to build this ancient ship and approached his colleague Higgins to co-supervise this massive project. We approached Hawkeye to construct the main hull, and electronic systems, then we reached out to GeoCorp for their mega reactor batteries, and Better Future for the peripherals. Finally we contacted Darvenstein Military Shipyard for their distinct looking armor plates, and Darvin, the Director of DMS immediately offered us partnership for this ship design, in addition to the grant we received from Earth's Classical History Reenactment Project (ECHRP)

Because of the sheer size and armaments present on this ship, this particular model will not be available to the general public, instead it was constructed in a collaboration with DMS, to serve in Nova Spaceborn Navy. Of course what we didn't gain from Ancient Collector's Auction House (ACAH) has been compensated well by DMS as shipyard specialized in military vessels. The Zumwalt is equipped with two retractable gatling lasers mounted on the bow, several arrays of vertical launch systems for ballistic missiles distributed in the hull. This distribution is believed to compartmentalize battle damage if these ballistic missiles are damaged, so they won't detonate other missiles in a chain reaction. The distinct looking deckhouse is made possible by using Adaptive Armor Plates courtesy of DMS. This ship also has a large flight deck on the rear, even bigger than a Heywood class frigate. This flight deck can be used to accommodate helicopters and other kinds of VTOL aircraft

Addendum 1 (by Diane Krueger) : "The shape of this ship is very peculiar, compared to the other ship designs that I study from this era. It's pretty impressive to see how far they go to make the ship as continuous as possible, is there another angle that we're not seeing here? Is it aerodynamics? Or simply aesthetics? Perhaps some ancient naval technology or doctrine that was lost to the passage of time? Although I have read about some kind of radar absorbing techniques that requires this ship to be as continuous as possible, but for a ship this size, surely it's not possible... is it?"

Addendum 2 (by Stuart Clint) : "Looking sharp as heck, I dig it"

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
20201019161447_1.jpg

Got a small amount of Motivation to work on my Base, Still only like 1/3rd done as needs a proper vehicle bay that doesn't send them flying on loading and factory area, and a few other things. 20201019155922_1.jpg

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
Archer MK5.png

Got a new build for you guys.

Archer fish MK5

the ARV mk-53 or Archer fish MK5 as its pilots call it.

Lore:the ARV mk-53 or Archer fish MK5 as its pilots call it, is a more advanced and expensive version of Warbrands archerfish Airborne sniper platform. The MK5 goes all in on its long range recon sniper role. Adding two IEC reactors to reduce need to return to base for recharge as well as to maintain a full set of healing and shields negating one of the main weaknesses of the original archer fish.

Along with the new IEC reactors the MK5 includes a Lemon kingdom combat radar, select fire weapon system, and point defense miniguns with auto fire AI via swivel mounts. To bolster this all is a standard FPS view cab with HE defense cab aiming system.
20201020065538_1.jpg

Above is the Mk-53 compaired to the mk-32.

the main down side to the Mk5 archerfish is its cost, coming in at a whopping 1,524,218 BB theses units are not cheep. Just fielding one in an air support role is a large BB investment for any Nova unit given these things. That said if Nova is sending one of these beasts after you, be warned it will not go down easily and might hit you before you even notice.

SWIVEL Controls

1: revert all swivels to 0
2: move missile pots to Air to ground mode
3: 6 degree angle on forward rail mounts (useful for closer range targets)

WEAPON CONTROLS

F: fire only railguns
T: fire only missiles
Space: fire all weapons
note: Swivel mounted miniguns are set to fire at targets that get to close these are only useful against light air right now do to angle limits.

Weapon systems
4x BMB missile
4x Black labs missiles
2x Black labs heavy railguns
3x point defense venture miniguns
1x HE defense module (allows AI control of unit, and aim improvement at longer ranges.

Defense systems
Way to many healing
6x BF shields

SPEED
default max: 52 MPH
thruster max: 82 MPH

20201020065708_1.jpg20201020065618_1.jpg20201020065621_1.jpg

Last edited: