NOVA: Interstellar Assassin Faction/Kingdom/League

Should we get a Banner?

• Total voters

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
You're.. better off trying to use the unofficial method first, also you do UVing in like blender or something not unity
yea, i got it made in blender, then how do i tell unity to use that uv map?

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
You export the model with the UV you want and select the skin you're trying to use in unity, you do need to use the skins that it comes with or just steal textures from a vanilla block for unofficial so that it'll register the proper skin
so this was a mistake in my part, i forgot to replace my fbx model in unity with the new fbx with uv map, apparently i am an idiot. about that unoficcial mods, is there a guide or something i can take a look at? im dying to make a massive naval cannon at least double the size of what hawkeye has lol

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
pretty sure displacement is for ships as a measurement for how much of their volume is under the waterline
That is correct, back in DMS we use an artificial lake to simulate low G environtment, also to check for potential hull breach or leaks. These displacement stats are the values we get from how much water the bare hull displaces without anti-gravity

Skihiley

Trying to make NOVA bloccs a thing...
May 8, 2020
That is correct, back in DMS we use an artificial lake to simulate low G environtment, also to check for potential hull breach or leaks. These displacement stats are the values we get from how much water the bare hull displaces without anti-gravity
Wat is dms and also Saelem mad a massive naval railgun that’s like 24x24 or something and it takes eight gso batteries to fire

• Haha
Reactions: Darvin

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Wat is dms and also Saelem mad a massive naval railgun that’s like 24x24 or something and it takes eight gso batteries to fire
it's Darvenstein Military Shipyard my fictional company, i had it listed as the manufacturer of every ship i posted here, come on man, pay attention lol

• Haha
Reactions: Skihiley

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing, Chief of N.A.S.F-01
Nov 2, 2018
moving across the Off World like a nomad
so, the first client mission from ZTech will be coming out soon, and with it plus some new things I learned I present my personal aircraft, the scorpion. hail the missile and lazer spam(comes with powerable things):
View attachment 34463
yeah, and it has linear motion engines, which save my fingers a ton. so I know these things were underpowered and weak, so I put in some hawkeye repair bubble, shield, and a couple of batteries. and I strapped so much lasers and missiles lathrix would be pleased. also during maneuvers in flight, the missiles on some tend to collide with the launcher and explode instantly, which probable is not good. if the viper was for shredding enemies, this thing is meant to obliterate them.
just a simple repost, just wanted to make sure you can update my personal craft

Reactions: Skihiley