Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No this corp sux

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
IF you could put me in something that looks like a Vtol cab Yeah I would love it, think everyone likes cabs.
Like the lancer cab?
I definitely do. Similar to yours, but with a black hole looking thing like this:
View attachment 36163
hovering over my left hand, with my palm up.

And can the blaster be plugged into a raised socket on the other arm
Ok I have no idea how to make that

Turtledudeman

duck duck goose
Mar 28, 2021
nowhere
www.google.com
Nova Heavy Cargo Plane (NHCP).

This plane flies using Anti-gravity (Ag), Propellers (Props), and boosters. The NHCP can hold any resource, if you press X the Tractor Pads will drop/fly off then there's a lot of room so you can carry anything. There is enough room for any size of the weapon(s), or you can have it transport troopers, or you can have that epic party on the NHCP.

Please accept me, Turtledudeman into the NOVA Assassins.

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Have you decided which corp you're gonna be in? This is our updated chain of command

nov.PNG

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
How do I become Imperator
You have to climb the ranks, any active imperator can put you up for a promotion, scroll up a couple pages to see their requirements

my requirement for a promotion is pretty straight forward, show us a screenshot/video of the units under your command, according to your station. For instance, if you want to be a NOVA First Prime, show us your full Battalion (200 to 500 troopers); if you want to be a Commodore, show us your Battlegroup (5 to 8 vessels), and so on

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
stackable bunk beds because why not

Capture.PNG