• YES!!!!!!!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No this corp sux

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ObscuredLove

Apr 14, 2021
Well I'm pretty much, Have started building recently, And I would Of course like to see what you guys think, This is basically my 1st very creation that I putted a bit of Screenshot_3.pngwork on, Its support class, I call it " The Hell Carrier " Yes its very light armored, But it does the job, From a distance. And yes by support class It is armed, And is for combat purposes, I just don't know what category to put this under.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darvin

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
I have an idea / proposal for the rest of you NOVA members:
Ships. As in, Spaceships.
I propose that we each make a "tier" of ships, like, one of us would make several ships of the sort that a lancer would use (i would like to do this), one of us makes larger ships, of the sort that a captain would use, and possibly larger ships or support ships.
That's great idea, although i already have a naming scheme for my NOVA Spaceborne Navy branch (Carrier> Cruiser>Destroyer>Frigate). But each of us can use different naming scheme for our own branches, as it happens very ofter IRL as well among military organizations

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
another point i'd like to discuss, the 6 active members listed on the first page by ski should be in NOVA High Command, the highest council in NOVA. They act like a small governing body to decide policies, regulations and the direction of NOVA as a faction, also to accept new members and promote them according to their achievement while serving in NOVA. Everyone in this council will be automatically promoted to 5 star (4 star rank will be reserved for something else) and command their own branches of NOVA that consist of a combination of multiple Inquisition Armies and multiple Armadas. Of course in time i will make cab version of us, remember the statues from last year? it'll be like that but scaled down like the troopers

Last edited:

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
I just don't know what category to put this under.
I would call it a Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) artillery, well unless when it fires on ground targets i guess we just call it rocket artillery

ObscuredLove

Apr 14, 2021
I would call it a Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) artillery, well unless when it fires on ground targets i guess we just call it rocket artillery
So is it worthy enough to join the novas? If not I will go back as you specified to the drawing board.

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
So is it worthy enough to join the novas? If not I will go back as you specified to the drawing board.
Personally, i'd say you're in already, but let see what the others think, because this is not just my faction, it's OUR faction *soviet anthem plays in the background*

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Apr 3, 2019
Main Z-Sector Black Hole
NOVA Black Dwarf.png
The Black Dwarf Class scout craft is complete. The standard model is armed with a Hawkeye BMB for destruction of very light craft and asteroids, however it can be fitted with a variety of different armaments. One of the most popular weapons is a pair of Hawkeye AKIRA Railguns, useful for picking off sensors from long range or destroying asteroids as a distraction.

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
well i think we have waited long enough and since nobody seems to disagree, i would like to formally welcome you into NOVA ranks, please choose your placement either in Trooper Corp or Lancer Corp.

nov3.PNG
All new members of NOVA will be automatically given the rank of 1618587661026.png , and will be promoted according to their contribution and achievement in service of NOVA

Last edited:

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
guess I should get back into the game and work on some carrier designs.

ObscuredLove

Apr 14, 2021
well i think we have waited long enough and since nobody seems to disagree, i would like to formally welcome you into NOVA ranks, please choose your placement either in Trooper Corp or Lancer Corp.

View attachment 35900
All new members of NOVA will be automatically given the rank of View attachment 35899 , and will be promoted according to their contribution and achievement in service of NOVA
Lancer Corp please, Also do you guys have a discord server?

TheTryhqrdASAIN

Mar 23, 2020
Phalanx Desert Class.pngQuite new to the forums, but I have played this game for a good bit, and got introduced to the Nova faction by Nooboid. This is my first contribution, a light, versatile hover tank with decent battery, speed, and high hover elevation.

TheTryhqrdASAIN

Mar 23, 2020
Second tech submission of the day, hopefully i get approved :)

Light helicarrier designed to carry troops to battle. Possesses some air-to-ground bombardment missile batteries, and ridiculous battery capacity.

Attachments

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Apr 3, 2019
Main Z-Sector Black Hole
Pretty nifty carriers. I would like to see those fighting beside the Invulnerable, but alas, you are unwilling to join. I hope we never cross paths, I don't much like ruining other people's hard work when unnecessary.

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Pretty nifty carriers. I would like to see those fighting beside the Invulnerable, but alas, you are unwilling to join. I hope we never cross paths, I don't much like ruining other people's hard work when unnecessary.
I don't see any contract for his head, so there's no reason to be hostile to him lolz

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Lancer Corp please, Also do you guys have a discord server?
Welcome then, Captain Obscure, we're expecting great things from you. When you have a functioning Battlegroup, you will be promoted to Commodore. for instance, this is my first Battlegroup in service of NOVA: Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01

also we don't have a dedicated discord server, please talk here instead, so the forums can stop dying kekekekek

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
View attachment 35901Quite new to the forums, but I have played this game for a good bit, and got introduced to the Nova faction by Nooboid. This is my first contribution, a light, versatile hover tank with decent battery, speed, and high hover elevation.
Any friend of Nooboid's is a friend of NOVA, have you chosen which corp you want to be in? Trooper or Lancer?

ObscuredLove

Apr 14, 2021
Welcome then, Captain Obscure, we're expecting great things from you. When you have a functioning Battlegroup, you will be promoted to Commodore. for instance, this is my first Battlegroup in service of NOVA: Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01

also we don't have a dedicated discord server, please talk here instead, so the forums can stop dying kekekekek
Copy that,
Also mind if I ask what I i make you guys a discord and I will give ownership to the owner of the novas?

That way we can have like a application system and we wouldn't really need to use the fourms, Because not gonna lie fourms aren't my type because of late messaging, But this is only a suggestion, Let me know what you think.