NOVA: Faction Thread

Flip Tabel

Nov 9, 2021
in other news, im working on 40mm point defense cannons, bigger caliber and more expensive than phalanx but does the same thing. We can equip several of these on our ships to form a defensive grid against missiles, debris, and other incoming threat
WOAH, this is really cool! I'm already thinking of alot of ideas to make with these when they are out of development!

Reactions: Aardvark123

Darvin

TerraTech Arms Dealer
Jun 13, 2020
[REDACTED]
www.youtube.com
Looking at the size i think i that will be suitable for a gun boat or a patrol skiff, perhaps with more hover troopers it can be considered a light dropship even

Flip Tabel

Nov 9, 2021
Looking at the size i think i that will be suitable for a gun boat or a patrol skiff, perhaps with more hover troopers it can be considered a light dropship even
That hovertroop is actually who is controlling the big brain, but i like the idea.

Flip Tabel

Nov 9, 2021
Noviate Tractor20220106192011_1.jpg
Model : 2.3
Manufacturer : A Nova Base Flip Is Making That's Still WIP
Displacement : 10.5 Metric Tonnes
Length : 7 Blocks
Height : 4 Blocks
Width : 3 Blocks
Top Speed :47 MPH (without a trailer)
Role : Supply Transit

20220106192503_1.jpgYou can test it here

• Haha
Reactions: Darvin

jackirby09

Mar 1, 2021
Tell us more about this plane
its a plane used for fast surveying of an area, getting a good look of the battlefield so we can know where exactly to put our troops/defenses for maximum effect and it also is good for spying and seeing the enemy's next move, so basically its a good support craft to survey and spy very large amounts of land in a very short time

Aug 19, 2021
ə
I modified some weapons and thought NOVA might want to use them (will post videos and a tech soon)
1: Burst Excalibur
An Excalibur Cannon (Lemon Kingdom) that fires tracking rounds in a three round burst.

2: Auto Archer
An Archer R6 Heavy Revolver (Lemon Kingdom) that is full-auto.

3: Tracking Baroness Turret
A Baroness Turret (Lemon Kingdom) that fires a three round burst of tracking rounds which deal more damage than the normal ones.

Aug 19, 2021
ə
My Tech submission.
Name: Rift Class Cruiser
Manufacturer: Δ Delta Seabase
Armaments: 2x Perseus Cruiser Turret (Modified), 2x Swarm Missile Pod, 6x Auto Archer, 2x (pods of 14) L-34 torpedoes
Defence + Power: 1x RP-X1 Gladius CIWS, 2x GreenTech Light Guard, 2x GreenTech Light Screen, ?x (a lot) modified GreenTech Batteries, Youkai Sea Anchor, 6x BF Solar Panel
Price:1,792,794 BB
Intel: 4x TAC SatCom Radar
Length: 31 units(blocks)
Width: 7 units
Height: 13.2 units (.2 because of the radar on the top)

Primarily used for combat against aircraft and enemy ships, the Rift Class is a powerful asset to any navy, as it's price tag is easily made up for by it's combat power.

Attachments

Last edited:

Darvin

TerraTech Arms Dealer
Jun 13, 2020
[REDACTED]
www.youtube.com
its a plane used for fast surveying of an area, getting a good look of the battlefield so we can know where exactly to put our troops/defenses for maximum effect and it also is good for spying and seeing the enemy's next move, so basically its a good support craft to survey and spy very large amounts of land in a very short time
that's good enough i guess, next time you need to describe your tech design in a more organized manner, take a look at my posts, or flip's, or total's

more detailed description makes for much better role playing experience for everyone

anyway, does this means you will be applying for our Lancer Corp?

Darvin

TerraTech Arms Dealer
Jun 13, 2020
[REDACTED]
www.youtube.com
I modified some weapons
what do you mean modified? did the author gave you consent to alter their creation?

My Tech submission.
Name: Rift Class Cruiser
Manufacturer: Δ Delta Seabase
Armaments: 2x Perseus Cruiser Turret (Modified), 2x Swarm Missile Pod, 6x Auto Archer, 2x (pods of 14) L-34 torpedoes
Defence + Power: 1x RP-X1 Gladius CIWS, 2x GreenTech Light Guard, 2x GreenTech Light Screen, ?x (a lot) modified GreenTech Batteries, Youkai Sea Anchor, 6x BF Solar Panel
Price:1,792,794 BB
Intel: 4x TAC SatCom Radar
Length: 31 units(blocks)
Width: 7 units
Height: 13.2 units (.2 because of the radar on the top)

Primarily used for combat against aircraft and enemy ships, the Rift Class is a powerful asset to any navy, as it's price tag is easily made up for by it's combat power.
Excellent, I assume you will be joining our Lancer Corp?

totally anonymous

Anonymous account for anonymous suggestion spammin
Feb 10, 2021
In an anonymous world of anonymous
I can already see myself using them on my battleship designs. I only wish that there was a faster unload time and longer reload version of the torpedo bay that looked kind of like the BMB. The rectangular section of the torpedo bay makes it awkward to put at the front of a battleship like a battering ram. This would be a very good anti-ship and anti-armor weapon for larger vessels, but I really want a version with the rectangle part at the bottom removed. But still, great work as always!

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2021
ə
what do you mean modified? did the author gave you consent to alter their creation?

Excellent, I assume you will be joining our Lancer Corp?
Also, by 'modified' I meant i just changed things like the firerate and damage values without actually uploading the weapons anywhere.

jackirby09

Mar 1, 2021
that's good enough i guess, next time you need to describe your tech design in a more organized manner, take a look at my posts, or flip's, or total's

more detailed description makes for much better role playing experience for everyone

anyway, does this means you will be applying for our Lancer Corp?
it's max speed is 340 and can evade every weapon that the enemy has, including their AA cannons,
its engine is the Aaliyah scramjet
fuel tanks are x5 HCFT-03 fuel tanks

also sorry, its my first time doing this kind of stuff

but yes, i will be applying for lancer corp