NotExactlyInd™

Discussion in 'Techs' started by NotExactlyHero, Jun 28, 2018.

?

What type of Techs does the Average Consumer want to see from us?

1. Big

2. Small

3. GINORMOUS!

4. Fast

5. Harvester

6. Tank

7. Scout

8. Flyer

9. Hovering

10. Dang, ran out of choices. :|

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Seth_Seth

Seth_Seth Confused Leader

thats nice

2. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero FORUM DEFENDER

The BilDoy Transport

BilDoy Transport.png

"This un here does a good days work."

This workaholic carries not only tons of blocks, but a sizable payload as well, not to mention its dashing looks, bringing all who see it memories of the "good ol' days," when there were less enemies, uzis were EXP blocks, enemies of a corp could only spawn in a certain biome, SCUs didn't understand that they kinda should exist, and Ssundee was actually decent at TerraTech. Sadly, the transport doesn't have any collectors, although perhaps another blueprint shall be released.

Statistics:

Weaponry: 4 GSO Megaton Cannons, 3 GSO 3-Pound Cannons

Energy Storage: 17 GSO Small Battery Cells

Bubbles: 2 GSO Shield Bubbles, 2 GSO Repair Bubbles

Cost: 126,528

The BilDoy Transport was, and still is to this day, used to clean up after fights. Sure, it's not the fastest, and it can't pick up the most, but it's hardy and most importantly, can help out in fights. It's possibly the best representation of the muddy dog wheels, not as tough as Hawkeye, or as fast as Venture, and definitely not as strong as GeoCorp, but it's a mix of all of them. A good representation of GSO, to be honest. It was designed by a Kyle Jack Johnson, a run of the mill prospector who didn't just create a vehicle, he created a legacy, of sorts. Some say that he came up with something no corporations' production lines could ever best.

3. NotExactlyHero

ATTENTION ALL:

NotExactInd,™ due to problems in the technical and educational departments, will be temporarily suspended from production. The estimated downtime for this is about a week. Thank you and have a nice day.(IRL I am currently 1: going to be binge reading books, which should take me around a week to finish all of them. 2: I need some time to think/daydream about what to do for/with Project Bravo.™ But I will still be on the forums (often(ish.)))

Seth_Seth likes this.
  4. NotExactlyHero

ALL-RIGHTY-THEN!

We're back.

With new techs.

At least until Christmas.

Aardvark123, BenBacon and Seth_Seth like this.
  5. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Getting a permit to life in a jolly box

imagine seeing this chonker as a turret in a hawkeye mission

NotExactlyHero and Seth_Seth like this.
  6. NotExactlyHero

This is Project Bravo. We have worked on this for many years, creating the massive workplace to build some of these monstrosities. Now, we can start making techs. Expect to see grander techs more often, as we our designers and engineers have gained experience and wisdom in the years they have worked here. We are set to create loads of tech during the "holiday season." This will be our biggest turnout of 2176, so we are all excited here at NotExactInd!™ We are trying new innovative ideas, and hoping to create techs based on popular opinion.
    Some of our old team, the ones that brought you techs like the Vixen, Fumes, and Tiles, are moving to a new project, creating a building guide for the masses of prospectors, and will be working on that for the foreseeable future. We here at the main department wish them good luck, and farewells.
    Next (school) year, I'm moving to a harder grade/school, and I will most likely be forced to spend much more time on homework. I am unsure if I will have enough time to do everything I love, especially since I need and want to focus on a job, so I might have make a few time cuts, one of which could very well be terra tech, or the forums. It's not like I won't do anything, but I might not get to do much during the weekdays or anytime that's not a break. We can only see.

7. NotExactlyHero

Glaks ATV

Glaks ATV.png

"UFO turned Madlib. Excellent."

Glaks ATV's general model(as seen in the popular commercial "Buy an ATV for your family!") is the winner of the "Best in class award," "Eureka," "Better Future Applaud," "Steam Choice Awards," runner-up of the "Better Future Best Hover," "Better Future Best Leisure Hovercraft," and nominee of the "Better Future Best Vehicle," "Better Future Best Green Vehicle," and "Better Future Best Leisure Vehicle." Nuff said.

Statistics:

Weaponry: 1 BF Ion Laser(I haven't memorised what they're called yet.), 2 BF Concealed Gatling Lasers(Nor a lot of BF blocks & such)

Cost: Whatever you want it to be :!)

The Glaks ATV was not named after Glaks Venyo, but she did create the logic that allows for the semi-autonomous altering of many things, being hovers, hover power level, AOEs(more commonly known as "repair bubbles"), shields, and _____. The weapons on the craft are mainly used to hunt, or to ward off bears and boars, or dangerous other wild animals. If worst comes to worst, you can always adjust your hovers and float safely in the air.

8. NotExactlyHero

Fan Geheindit

Fal Geheindit.png

"I tried..." NotExactlyHero - December 27th, 2176

A fast annoyance craft. Too fast for most, if not all, projectiles to follow, this craft is practically untouchable, resulting in a lack of shielding. Nobody really knows why there's so much armour.

Statistics:

Weaponry: 4 Venture Cluster Missile Launchers, 2 Venture Uzis

Cost: 192,533

This little speedster was NotExactlyHero's first attempt to create a "Hover Tank/Scout." He failed. Majorly. He's also sorry that he can't think of good lore for this particular specimen, so yeah... Sorry.

9. NotExactlyHero

Exhaust

Exhaust.png

"Somehow, it's better than the original?" NotExactlyHero - December 29th, 2176

This tech is NotExactlyHero's second attempt to please the masses. However, he still thinks it doesn't fit the bill, so we'll be seeing take 3 sooner than later. This version features extra armour, better shielding, more battery life, and extra speed and mobility, while still keeping the classic double barrel cannon and missile pods. Best of all, you still get that ridiculous boost!

Statistics:

Weaponry: 2 Hawkeye Mk3 Battleship Cannons, 2 Hawkeye Seeker Missile Pods

Energy Storage: 7 Hawkeye Ion Batteries

Bubbles: 1 Hawkeye Repair Bubble, 2 Hawkeye Havoc Shields

Cost: To Be Announced

Apparently NotExactlyHero was quite desperate, so he tried to retrofit Fumes into something acceptable. But he couldn't accept just ripping off another tech. Even though it's not necessarily a popular tech(he still wonders what makes some techs more popular than others, as it seems to him quality has very little to do with it...), he's still proud of it and does not wish to see it become forgotten, a reminder of the old days for him. Anyways, he's not exactly in great shakes with Hawkeye now, since he "infected Hawkeye property with disgusting Better Future stuff" but, "it already has Venture boosters and a GSO cab." He highly doubts Hawkeye would try to come after him, with his... well, look through the other techs here. He has most of them.

BenBacon, Seth_Seth and Aardvark123 like this.
  10. NotExactlyHero

Maotne

Maotne.png

"Whoops, I forgot to add hovers!" NotExactlyHero - December 30th, 2176

He tried, once again, but forgot to add hovers. Figures. Anyways, it's still a nice looking tank that packs a punch. A fair warning, it only has repair bubbles, so see the armour section for how to position it to keep yourself alive from hits.

Statistics:

Weaponry: 2 Hawkeye Mk3 Battleship Cannons

Energy Storage: 2 Hawkeye Ion Batteries, 2 GeoCorp Battery Packs

Bubbles: 2 Hawkeye Repair Bubbles

Cost: 312003

The front is always the place to be. Not only does it have all the boom, it's the most armored part of the vehicle. Unbubbled, it requires 2 consecutive rounds of Battleship Cannon fire to destroy the batteries from the front. However, from the sides, it's like tearing paper. Same from the back, except that it usually means instant death.

A relic from WWIV, this serviceable tank made it's way onto the battlefield on June 17th, 2137. It served for the rest of the war, providing a needed hand in defeating the enemy Klinc tanks, mighty metal mastodons armed with it's signature twin gigaton cannons.

#50 NotExactlyHero, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Aardvark123, Seth_Seth and BenBacon like this.
  11. Seth_Seth

Yikes

12. Soviet_Samuelson

thats ike, six, rigth?

13. Seth_Seth

14. NotExactlyHero

Hoover Tank

Hoover Tank.png

"Finally, GLORIOUS CLOSURE!!!!" NotExactlyHero - January 1, 2177

Yay, tis done with his task. He now drinks from his flask. Finished at 11:59, he rejoices, sublime. With many seconds on the clock, he writes all now. New Years Hooray, the tech is made!

Statistics:

Weaponry: 2 GSO Gigaton Cannons

Energy Storage: 4 GeoCorp Battery Packs

Bubbles: 4 GSO Repair Bubbles, 1 Hawkeye Repair Bubble

Cost: 230,810

Not much to say, it's a hovering tank! Made just in time for 2177! NotExactlyHero sends his goodwill! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Seth_Seth and Aardvark123 like this.
  15. Soviet_Samuelson

habby nooyeer

16. NotExactlyHero

VOID

#56 NotExactlyHero, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  17. Seth_Seth

CALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWNCALMDOWN

18. NotExactlyHero

After due consideration, NotExactInd™ has decided to remove/change the product due to public appeal and legal regulations.

Thank you, and have a nice day.​

Seth_Seth likes this.
  19. Seth_Seth

good