NotExactlyHero's Enemy Tech Submissions

What types of enemy techs would YOU like to see?

• Dangerous, Endgame Techs

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Dedicated, Complex, Endgame Techs

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Angry, Effective, Midgame Techs

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Interesting Looking, 'Unique', Midgame Techs

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Compact, Efficient, Earlygame Techs

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • SCPs - Techs for Racing Missions / Whatever

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Techs That Make You Want To Facepalm, From Giddy Joy or Disappointment

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Techs Focusing On Pushing the **AI** Above and Beyond

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Themed Techs(WWII Tanks, Space Battleships, NPCs, etc)

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • OTHER - State Down Below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Small Sellsir LITE

Small Sellsir LITE.png

A rather small GSO Grade 2 Selling Base, the Sellsir occupies a relatively small footprint, and can sell pretty much anything, provided one breaks it down into resource chunks first. With a built in furnace generator and a shield bubble that covers most of the base, it's decently protected from attacks, misfires or not. It's a decentish selling base, and although not stunning by any means in any way, it serves a much needed purpose in the rugged offworld, where sometimes all you need is "okay."

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
TS50

TS50.png

A mix of AA and some tank buster because I wanted to fill the space, the TS50 is a Hawkeye Grade 3 armoured car(everything I make is an armoured car I guess). Using RR HIVE Missile Launchers to hopefully nuke fliers out of the sky, and also do a fair bit of damage to anything else. I also slapped a Naval Cannon on there because I had the space and it would've looked even worse without anything there, as there wasn't really anything I could put there. It can deal with fliers and hovers quite well, and can do some serious damage to ground techs despite that not being its primary purpose. In terms of defense it has a decent amount of battery power, and a bit of armour plus overall tankiness.

I feel like my standards and descriptions of these techs are just dropping with every word

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Sunder

Sunder.png

Sunder is a Hawkeye Grade 3 Light/Medium Tank, with PTMAaNEGs.™ It Probably has Too Much Armour, with no batteries(resulting in a reduced production cost) and assorted blocks; it's just pure armour. It uses the Naval Cannon for its low profile, high health, and high damage output. Although the Naval Cannon has a rather small turning radius, Sunder can turn on the spot incredibly quickly, allowing for only the fastest of enemies to get behind it. It's also reasonably fast, at 60mph, and can climb most slopes it encounters.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Sunder

View attachment 31771

Sunder is a Hawkeye Grade 3 Light/Medium Tank, with PTMAaNEGs.™ It Probably has Too Much Armour, with no batteries(resulting in a reduced production cost) and assorted blocks; it's just pure armour. It uses the Naval Cannon for its low profile, high health, and high damage output. Although the Naval Cannon has a rather small turning radius, Sunder can turn on the spot incredibly quickly, allowing for only the fastest of enemies to get behind it. It's also reasonably fast, at 60mph, and can climb most slopes it encounters.
Oh right forgot to upload the alternate, chonkier version, here you(?) go [Insert Entity Here].
Sund3r.png
"Extra chonk is extra stronk"

YaYYeeT

Derp Artist
one of the 17 quintillon NMS planets and moons.
Scalene Triangle

View attachment 30929

I like to think of Scalene Triangle as the child of a very drunk, slightly insane, perhaps slightly humann't inventor, who was foolishly given access to some of the most dangerous weaponry on the off-world(when it was produced). Of course, this is a lie. I don't drink. Although effectively a tank/artillery piece, it's categorically a Armoured Car. Because yes.

This is a Hawkeye Grade 3 unshielded pile of guns. It also has a very healthy amount of Gud Looks.™ It may not be the safest, and probably looks like it's just gunspam, but it fulfills the purpose I had when setting out making it: to be a slightly scary, decent looking, angry, tree murderer, that could also pass as a decent enemy tech. Kinda like a Mad Max of techs, but much worse because there's less boom.
That looks like Lathrix's Abbadon from the first Ashes of the empire season.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Lodestone

Lodestone.png

The Lodestone is a Hawkeye Grade 3 heavy tank, capable of taking a severe beating, with or without shields. It has questionable firepower for its size and cost(About 873k BB), but it makes up for it with its durability. It has decent mobility despite its relative flatness, agility has suffered but turning is for people who need it. This has guns. And lots of durability. Players may find themselves yelling at it as it does not die. Due to its high health weapons, players may also find themselves yelling as it continues shooting at them despite having several high explosive rounds forcibly shoved at ~300mph up its butt. Speaking of butts, did I mention this thing has shields despite it being perfectly capable of kicking butt without them?

Website
www.khanacademy.org
Debondo Light Tank

Debondo Light Tank.png

The Debondo "Light" Tank is a Hawkeye Grade 3 Tank. It is a tanky tank that can tank hits from other tanks or non-tanks due to its tanky tank armour, and the absurdly tanky tank tracks that cover a surprisingly large area of the tank. Are you getting tired of the word tank yet? I didn't think so. It has some decently powerful weaponry, utilizing the new Hawkeye BMB. It's agile and decently fast(for the stupid amount of armour I have slapped on to this supposedly "Light" tank").

It's a medium/small angry endgame tech from Hawkeye, what more do you want? It costs about 440k BB, a tad expensive for the size but what can I say except dakka? …Oh right, boom.

Website
www.khanacademy.org
Ajoje

Ajoje.png

They say not to make Venture Tank, and this is for good reason. You see, Venture Tank is hot garbage. So here is Ajoje, a Venture Grade 3 Scout Tank. Very fast, turning gets a bit weird due to how treads act in game, and it can handle terrain… decently, despite low clearance. Firepower is close to poking bear with stick, but is not terrible considering cost, a mere 69k. Or it is 64k or something it really does not matter. It's a cheap, expendable, only half-bad, Venture Tank.