NotExactlyHero's Enemy Tech Submissions

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Nah, I'm not gonna ping Zanistar

(The) Battleroaster

Battleroaster.png

The Battleroaster is a GSO Grade 2 Tech, containing a decent amount of possible Grade 2 drops when destroyed. It's also great at climbing slopes, thanks to the wheels it uses, which makes it an opportunity for players to see why to use such wheel types. It costs around 28.5k, a tad expensive for it's grade, but mainly due to the two solar panels it carries. Perhaps when the AI learns how to anchor it could put those to good use. It carries a few pound cakes cannons, some lasers, and a few ZK47's.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
NightLite Bike

NightLite Bike.png

The NightLite Bike is a Hawkeye Grade 3 Tech with some BF mixed in, although for it's size it'd probably be more suited to Grade 1, but whatever. It's decent at climbing slopes, despite the extruding slope blocks which hit on pretty much everything. Of course, a repair bubble is provided for their comfort. This thing costs roughly 95k, and most of that's from the Danger Gun.™ Although not particularly a good tech, it looks interesting and shows bikes can exist.

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Fumes R

Fumes R.png

NOSTALIGA! Although not as close to the original as I'd like, this one looks spicy. Fumes R is a Hawkeye Grade 3 Tech, a tiny tech for it's grade, but potentially able to take down many things larger than it. Although not especially fast, it's agile, powerful, and looks badarse. It costs about 201k, which feels apt for what it is: a tiny package packing a large punch.

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
RVM 5000

RVM 5000.png

Don't mind the terrible off centered snapshot, the snapshot function decided to be special today. RVM is a speedy Venture Grade 3 Tech, brackets bubbles batteries and wheels included. Although lightly armed, RVM is Speed. 100+mph. Speed. And Speed is only 126k BB

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Ft. Harrow

Ft Harrow.png

Ft. Harrow, a symbol of GSO perseverance and a show of simplistic attractiveness, something that no other corporation in TerraTech can truly contest with GSO. The Grade 4 Tech is a "meaty one," and carries a mixed selection of weapons; what I feel is enough to put up a fight, but not so much of any one weapon it feels bloated. For 124k BB, it's pretty cheap for a Grade 4 Tech, no doubt due to the lack of batteries and all that expensive, unneeded trash.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
CMX 50

CMX 50.png

The CMX 50 is a GSO Grade 2 Fabrication/Selling Base, for any early game capture the base missions. It definitely has room for improvement, as I imagine many players will quickly become annoyed with certain aspects of it, and seek to change it. It should deploy fairly easily, has enough battery power and shield coverage to take more than a few accidental hits, and even comes with a radar! I mean, wow! None of my techs ever come with a radar first build iteration! It's like I've improved in my building skills or something!

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
ATS Rover

ATS Rover.png

The ATS Rover is a Hawkeye Grade 3 Tech, built for dealing with light infantry. It's a rover™ because @Scallywag Mag told me to "[build an] antipersonnel rover." This guy, at least for me, is at the level of proud™ of Fumes R. Quite light, it focuses on bullet spam for hitting the countless small infantry units it's meant to engage. Decently armored in case shields fail, it makes use of the new and old armour blocks. It's only 147k BB, for a large amount of utility.

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
CircDrone

CircDrone.png

Did somebody say 20 Block Challenge? I did. A tiny, mixed Corporation Drone, CircDrone isn't that dangerous, but it's plenty annoying if you don't have the right stuff to counter it's ~130mph speed. Although it's not the most potent enemy, it's an interesting variation of how one might do drones, even though it sucks. It's cheap, at 65.5k BB, and packs a decent punch for it's low cost.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
[AFD] F13 Hawk

AFD F13 Hawk.png

Thought I'd make a plane seeing as they might be in the game Soon.™ The F13 Hawk is a good harasser of ground techs, with a high 140mph+ flying speed and agility to match. With two cruise missiles, it's an accurate and consistent hit and run bomber. It would be, however, quite easy to take out in the air with a flier, which considering how hard it is to take down from the ground, would likely prompt players to build planes quicker. Although saying that, it requires Venture and Hawkeye Grade 3 to spawn, but I get the feeling that won't stop it…