[NOTED][0.5.18.3] GSO Cab sometimes forgets how to steer

Tfin

On several occasions in my .3 save, a bare cab has been unable to turn, with left and right keyboard controls instead moving it forward and backward. When this happens it does not affect techs with added wheels. Exiting and restarting fixes it.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I'm not sure if this is an issue? Were you just stuck on terrain?

Need more info.

Scorpion

When you set down a new cab it can only go backward or forward. If you pick it up and set it down again, you can steer it.

Gameslinx

On several occasions in my .3 save, a bare cab has been unable to turn, with left and right keyboard controls instead moving it forward and backward. When this happens it does not affect techs with added wheels. Exiting and restarting fixes it.
This h
Weird. We'll take a look, thanks!
This happens when you put too much weight and width of blocks on the cab without any proper wheels. The cab's wheels are really close together and don't turn left or right. This means 1side of the cab's wheels turns forwards, the other backwards. This makes burdening your cab make it go forwards and backwards when trying to turn. This isn't a bug, just place wheels on your tech :p

~ThunderDuck~

This h

This happens when you put too much weight and width of blocks on the cab without any proper wheels. The cab's wheels are really close together and don't turn left or right. This means 1side of the cab's wheels turns forwards, the other backwards. This makes burdening your cab make it go forwards and backwards when trying to turn. This isn't a bug, just place wheels on your tech :p

I've had this happen to. It happens only sometimes, and ONLY with a BARE cab, with nothing else on it, therefore, too much weight can't be an issue, unless the cab's weight alone is too much for it's wheels to handle.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Same here in 05.19.2.
Only with new cabs in the R&D. Have not noticed this in the main game as of yet.

Had to drop it on its head to get it to remember where the stearing wheel was.

Have a good one

P

Pink Kitty

Heya!

It happens when you have other wheels, and remove them back to a cab.
I think the cab counts as 1 wheel when connected.
And if it stays in this mode, it can't turn, because it's only got one wheel!

Doesn't happen when you remove the cab, because picking it up reverts it to 'tiny vehicle mode.'

But it does if you remove the tech from it. :p

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I had it happen when it was just the cab I was driving. I had to drop it on its head to make it work again.