[NOTED][0.5.18.1] Mobile Delivery Cannon not animating

Codepilot

As title says, is not doing the shooting animation anymore when it sells an item.

grg3d

that might be a good thing as the "smoke" effect (to me) was very annoying as it made it hard to see...rather have it shoot like it did about 5 patches ago (like a laser beam straight up)

Another note the stationary delivery cannon...about jumped out of my chair when it first made a sound when selling.....:eek:

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Which delivery cannon is this?

The big one that you get through the missions should have an animation. The smaller one shouldn't (for now).

grg3d

Which delivery cannon is this?

The big one that you get through the missions should have an animation. The smaller one shouldn't (for now).
Hi Jamie,you are correct....but the mobile delivery cannon " used to just shoot the stuff straight up with no smoke effect"
then it changed to shooting stuff with a cloud / plume of smoke every time it sell an item, but now it dose not do anything at all but sell in 0.5.18.1

The static delivery cannon "shoots" the items and makes a laser sound this is something "new" to me as until the up date in TT unstable it just sold stuff with no animation or sound then all of a sudden it let out a very loud sound every time it sells now, the first time it did this ...it jumped me almost out of my seat....:eek: