NOODLE KINGDOM

What are your 1-5 favorite types of noodles

• Total voters

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
Wasn't like... 6, enough? Now we have a noodle kingdom? Ok, sure. But what's your claim to fame? What's going to bring you attention? If you just say, "This once unoccupied territory is now the country of (insert name here)" you won't be recognized as a country in the UN until you do something to get people's attention.
#1: Good thing I live in the US.
#2: I have my own prayer, team pep talk thing or whatevr you want to call it, noodles shmoodles, and I didn't see anyone else with one.

Also, in this post you're requesting too much, I'm not sure if you're role playing, or if this revolves around multiplayer, either way you're requesting too many people. I'm not sure if there are even enough people on the forums to occupy the roles you request.
I am pretty sure there are more than seven users who are interested in joining a kingdom who either are new, in another kingdom, or left it.
And it's 100% RPG, except designs.

Doctype said:
This cult made a scene by starting more than one controversy, and gaining the unease of all the other kingdoms.
Unless I have reason, such as an offense or battle over terriotory, why would I do something like that?

Last edited:

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
Oct 20, 2016
'Murica
I don't know wat we were talking about either I think it was how stuipid the idea of making the @saiwuntest cult was.

ROAST
To be fair, The Saiwuntest cult was more or less just a meme kingdom, And even then it actually *Technically* reached 2 Members...

Also, If that was a roast, Gordon Ramsey wants his money back because it's still RAW

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
ok. p.s sorry about the sucky roast no matter how lame it was it was kinda mean
I don't want to die yet tho so what contreversy could I start that won't decapitate me or include the removal of any other limbs? as you can see I still don't have anyone to fight. and I still don't want to get decapitated.

p.p.s when multiplayer comes out i will make a totem pole with my flag (soon to be 'arted') and that will be in the center of a giant blob of techs. I WILL BUILD A WLL AND MAKE THE TREES PAY FOR IT CAUSE HOLY CRAP IM GOING TO USE EVERY FREAKIN WEAPON IN THE GAME IN SLAUGHTER ROWS. I want you to attack me. either that or i will create an army of tiny turrets with one of each weapon exept drills plasma cutters are better than drills.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
ok. p.s sorry about the sucky roast no matter how lame it was it was kinda mean
I don't want to die yet tho so what contreversy could I start that won't decapitate me or include the removal of any other limbs? as you can see I still don't have anyone to fight. and I still don't want to get decapitated.

p.p.s when multiplayer comes out i will make a totem pole with my flag (soon to be 'arted') and that will be in the center of a giant blob of techs. I WILL BUILD A WLL AND MAKE THE TREES PAY FOR IT CAUSE HOLY CRAP IM GOING TO USE EVERY FREAKIN WEAPON IN THE GAME IN SLAUGHTER ROWS. I want you to attack me. either that or i will create an army of tiny turrets with one of each weapon exept drills plasma cutters are better than drills.
Uh huh. Doing that makes people want to decapitate you, or even worse, taste the power of 500 nukes in 1 spot.

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
I feel you man.
All those times those trees snag and destroy my airborne AIs...
#1, forget fliers, one decided to launch me off my high ground on a hill and into an enemy turret. then another decided that I deseve to be stuck in thee treetops. And another time my lazer got caught ON FRIGGIN LEAVES and my tech desidedto do a donkey kong swing, and i tried to destroy the trees cause i thought the recoil will help then i got stuc facedown. no build beam no weapons. I had to spawn in mr lasers to cut down the trees. then I spent the next five minutes wrestling him out from under Titanic. And I only had 3 incidents with airbone techs. When I was working on my first ones I created an areospace with barriers. first i had passed over the corner of a mountain. "oh god there's a tree too close" *steers away to the right* Guess. TREE DECIDES TO KNOCK OFF BOTH MY LEFT WING AND MY ENTIRE TAIL. The second was just my fault. I created a runway through those glowing trees (I forgot plz remind me what theyre called it was really cool. until i ran into the left edge. (p.s i was going 120 mph or whatever they use) and it ripped off all but the last ifmy left wings i landed upside down but blew up and lost all but one of my fuel tanks. The last one was kind of lame. it was night so all the floodlights were on and as i was landing and entering the hanger, there was a tree. I MISSED A GLOWING TREE. A FREAKING GLOWING TREE. i just ran ino it and sat there for about five seconds.

#2WAIT AIS CAN FLY DANG YOU IVE GOT THE MOST STUPID AI IN THE GAME.

Reactions: Legionite

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
And another time my lazer got caught ON FRIGGIN LEAVES and my tech desidedto do a donkey kong swing, and i tried to destroy the trees cause i thought the recoil will help then i got stuc facedown.
Yeah, a tree decided to raid my campaign Tech (when I wasn't controlling it) once from underneath in and completely destroyed it...
Why don't we declare war against this massive enemy?
2015-10-21_00001.jpg
This harvester fells a whole forest in seconds! (picture doesn't work FYI)
(IRL trees deserve respect, Terra Tech trees on the other hand are just flat out fiends who respawn with no care in the world.)

#2WAIT AIS CAN FLY DANG YOU IVE GOT THE MOST STUPID AI IN THE GAME.
This AI Tech flies like an aircraft, even though it is hover assisted. (Hover bug reliant)
Red Bird (was actually named that way because of the rudder colors, not Angry Birds, but you could say it is relentless)
Red Bird.png
(R&D not required)
It made it's first great cameo in a Community Core and it actually surprised the devs.