NOODLE KINGDOM

What are your 1-5 favorite types of noodles

• Total voters

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
Rules:
No cursing at anyone else or their work.
No spamming.
JUST DONT FIGHT THATS ALL I ASK OF YOU!!!

I currently need 7 people;

Rocket Tech Scientist:
You need to design controllable but fast vehicles.
Base creator:
I need to have this person build 5 different types bases;
Crafting
Money Spammer
Enrgy
Autonomous
Mother base
Spammy Tech Designers:
I need 3 people to create tiny yet powerful in numbers techs that can easily be produced. First comment first seving the kingdom.
Mecha Tech designer:
Essentally, build techs that have enough power to level a forest in one shot. That's just the top bar. You don't need to try to top it
Assistant
This person will give me suggestions, help me with decisions, create and enforce laws, like a sheriff, King's (Me!) avisor, and mayor combined. To get this job, you must answer 15 Terratech trivia questions the fastest. Please no cheating. Those will be released very soon

Anyone who wants to join may, you must not engage in battle until we are out of the building period. Report any rouge bases to take or rebellion within our walls. Make as many allies as possible.We also need a mapmaker. He wil also test the rocket scientist's techs.
Our current income from ai miners is about 28,000 BB a day. Every week we get another 10,000 BB of ai miners.

Pending Alliances;
UESO
Kebab kingdom
ChaOS
Duck Republic
Silver Fleet Systems

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Rules:
No spamming.

Rocket Tech Scientist:
Base creator:
Crafting
Money Spammer
Enrgy
Autonomous
Mother base
Spammy Tech Designers:
I need 3 people to create tiny yet powerful in numbers techs that can easily be produced. First comment first seving the kingdom.
Mecha Tech designer:
Essentally, build techs that have enough power to level a forest in one shot. That's just the top bar. You don't need to try to top it
Assistant
This person will give me suggestions, help me with decisions, create and enforce laws, like a sheriff, King's (Me!) avisor, and mayor combined. To get this job, you must answer 15 Terratech trivia questions the fastest. Please no cheating. Those will be released very soon

Anyone who wants to join may, you must not engage in battle until we are out of the building period. Report any rouge bases to take or rebellion within our walls. Make as many allies as possible.We also need a mapmaker. He wil also test the rocket scientist's techs.
Our current income from ai miners is about 28,000 BB a day. Every week we get another 10,000 BB of ai miners.

Allies;
USEO
Kebab kingdom
ChaOS

Pending alliances;
Duck Republic
Silver Fleet Systems
Ok, another kingdom! Welcome to the trend! I see you have posted on my thread and alliance is possible, but, I have to admit, ChaOS seems to be inactive right now.

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Rules:
No spamming.

Rocket Tech Scientist:
Base creator:
Crafting
Money Spammer
Enrgy
Autonomous
Mother base
Spammy Tech Designers:
Mecha Tech designer:
Assistant

Allies;
USEO
Kebab kingdom
ChaOS

Pending alliances;
Duck Republic
Silver Fleet Systems
Welcome to the kingdom trend :)
*inhales*
You accidentally switched the E and S letters, but I saw that that word wasn't the only mistake.
*exhales, continues breathing*
By the way, please ask for alliance before just saying that you are my ally.

For the poll, my favorite noodles are- wait, those noodles aren't the kind that I call noodles... Google translator didn't help... well, for that kind, I mostly like it topped with some powdered sugar.

Edit: mistake

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyBlether

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
Biased poll detected, does not contain the option "Udon".
that's what the 'other' selection is for
Welcome to the kingdom trend :)

*inhales*
You accidentally switched the E and S letters, but I saw that that word wasn't the only mistake.
*exhales, continues breathing*
By the way, please ask for alliance before just saying that you are my ally.

For the poll, my favorite noodles are- wait, those noodles aren't the kind that I call noodles... Google translator didn't help... well, for that kind, I mostly like it topped with some powdered sugar.

Edit: mistake
Srry Teki and Boomik, I thought you were offering one for when i made mine. R u in?

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
to join, all you need to do is to recite the noodle prayer (NOT RELIGIOUS)
I am a noodle. These are my fellow noodles. I will stick beside them in the bowl. I will fight alongside my fellow noodles. I will carry on their noodley eccence when they fall, as they will do with mine. I am a noodle. Alone, we are nothing. Together, we Are. The. NOODLE KINDOOM!!!

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I guess it's more of an endurance test than an actual DIFFICULT one. Here's something that is difficult:
Place 3 of this tech in your save and try to destroy it with 1 SINGLE TECH.
IMG_0762.PNG

Rules:

Use only 1 single tech
No chez (flat techs that go under, artillery, etc)
No planes above 300m
R&D only (sorry @QuackDuck)

missleMaster1793

Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
I don't know why anybody hasnt done this yet, to fight multipule enemies, Just create a 62X62X62 tech covered in coil lazers and fill it with batteries. May be some cannons on top, with a row of plasma cutters on bottom row.