No Venture?

Voltikz

So I have maxed out all other 3, levels 5,3 and 3, but no matter where I go I can't find the Venture mission for the license, are they even in the game on Xbox one?

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
It's definitely possible to unlock all corporations on all gaming platforms.

There's a known bug that happens, for some unknown reason, with getting the first missions (for Venture and Hawkeye mostly).

Try cancelling (or completing) all your current missions. Then backtrack towards you starting co-ordinates (0,0), checking trade stations along the way for the "Race Against Time" mission.

It's a nuisance, but I think most people with this problem have tracked it down eventually.

Last edited:

Voltikz

It's definitely possible to unlock all corporations on all gaming platforms.

There's a known bug that happens, for some unknown reason, with getting the first missions (for Venture and Hawkeye mostly).

Try cancelling (or completing) all your current missions. Then backtrack towards you starting co-ordinates (0,0), checking trade stations along the way for the "Race Against Time" mission.

It's a nuisance, but I think most people with this problem have tracked it down eventually.
I did attempt this to no prevail, I'm going to try and do a mission then check, maybe that will sort it

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
It sucks. I took a while to find it after GEO, but if you do some ad-venturing, you can eventually find the mission for it. Sell some chunks along the way, and you might find the blocks you need as well.