No Venture?

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by Voltikz, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Voltikz

Voltikz New Member

So I have maxed out all other 3, levels 5,3 and 3, but no matter where I go I can't find the Venture mission for the license, are they even in the game on Xbox one?

ZeroGravitas likes this.
  2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

It's definitely possible to unlock all corporations on all gaming platforms.

There's a known bug that happens, for some unknown reason, with getting the first missions (for Venture and Hawkeye mostly).

Try cancelling (or completing) all your current missions. Then backtrack towards you starting co-ordinates (0,0), checking trade stations along the way for the "Race Against Time" mission.

It's a nuisance, but I think most people with this problem have tracked it down eventually.

#2 ZeroGravitas, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  3. Voltikz

Voltikz New Member

I did attempt this to no prevail, I'm going to try and do a mission then check, maybe that will sort it

4. Revolver265

Revolver265 ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy

It sucks. I took a while to find it after GEO, but if you do some ad-venturing, you can eventually find the mission for it. Sell some chunks along the way, and you might find the blocks you need as well.

ZeroGravitas likes this.