No battle music for non-host players in coop

Shigari

Hello, I want to report a bug I have since I started playing in coop with friends. I am not sure this is the right place, but I haven't found this issue anywhere else, so here I am.

The title is pretty self-explanatory, and this is a problem I have with 2 other players. No matter who the host is, the non-host players won't hear any of the battle music, and will only hear the explore theme of the area. I am not sure what I can provide in order to help with this, or even if it's a normal occurence, and non-hosts just can't hear any battle music whatsoever (sounds pretty weird to me if this is the case, though).

My friends and I are pretty bothered by this though, as it delay the reaction when a fight begins without having seen the enemy first, and first and foremost, makes the game lacking on that robot epicness.

Thanks in advance for any answer to that (potential) problem.

Last edited:

Shigari

Up. Could someone who has played coop at least tell me if this is a normal occurence? Since this is pretty much ruining the game for my mates, I would like to know if this is hopeless or not.

YaYYeeT

Tactical Boredom Mode activated
me no coop so me no know
AFAIK the game isn't ruined by no music, at least for me.