No 0.7.4 Update Available on GOG Platform

Ponder

Jan 31, 2016
Are there any updates on when the patch might be available for us who purchased the game via the GOG platform? I received this reply from their tech support:

We have encountered issues with the latest update that prevented us from releasing it. We are waiting for the Developers to provide a fix, but we do not have an ETA.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

When I load 0.7.3 there is an update notification, however it directs me to the homepage for Humblebundle where I don't have the game purchased. Is there some other way I can patch my game?

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
Hi Ponder

We've addressed the issue that GOG have mentioned and have submitted new builds for them to review and release.

The URL to Humble is an error in the update announcer and should be removed.

Ponder

Jan 31, 2016
The Humble link has now been removed, however GOG replied back on May 6th:

We are sorry for the delay, but we are unable to release the build in its current state.

I was offered a credit refund, however I'd rather just have it working (or access to it on a different platform)

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
GOG reported back to us today that they have encountered a problem with the Windows 32-bit version of the game which is stopping it from being released.

To access TerraTech on a different platform, you'd have to get a refund from GOG and buy TerraTech again from either Steam or Humble.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
saiwun, I would bet that the problem that gog has hit relates to the 32 bit game on 32 bit windows not getting to the menu before running out of program/data space and crashing (this is similar to the 0.7.0 and later crashes during load of game mode, just a lot earlier)

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
We've done some work to reduce the memory footprint for Windows 32-bit version because of the actual memory available limit when running Windows 32-bit OS. Need to investigate further.

Ponder

Jan 31, 2016
GOG reported back to us today that they have encountered a problem with the Windows 32-bit version of the game which is stopping it from being released.

To access TerraTech on a different platform, you'd have to get a refund from GOG and buy TerraTech again from either Steam or Humble.
Unfortunately it was only GOG credit or else I would swap it for a Steam version.