ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
You have a lot of fun and pretty techs stashed up in here. Good work.:D But since were were talking about choppers already, I'll stick with that topic for now...

This control concept is interesting. I didn't realise there was a 2nd distinct way to achieve somewhat intuitive heli controls (other than front hover steers), without resorting to hover bug control system; the vertical wing acting like a weather vane to point the joy-stick drone in the direction it's tipped and travelling.
Avatar (the movie) Helicopter small:
Ridiculously enjoyable for flying.
Definitely cool, fun, and nippy (but still not quite as intuitive and compelling as I was looking for for my collection).

I prefer this hover-bug heli to your most recent (and very good looking) Copter Mi28 Havoc, in terms of controls. It's also slow to pitch (response and max rate), but the roll helps the turn nicely and it kinda floats, giving lots of time to control it.:)
Well, I "stole" this helicopter from twitter (originally it is "HAWKeye Hawk" by "Braun13_" twitter account), and I upgraded it a lot so now it is one of best flying helicopter machines I have among my techs. Fly commands by hover-bug.

This drone is nicely balanced too, very easy to use, lifts up quick from a slow descent, turns very fast.:)
mama drone

And nice plane - narrowness lets it roll to bank lovely and quick.:) A lot to be said for planes that are a lot longer than they are wide. Too many people end up making flying wings.
Racer Tech, like Racers from StarWars
One flying:

And this number is a little bag of fun.:D Very responsive, and forgiving on ground contact with wide wheel base.
Small one is my son's favorite for this evening.
Keep posting us your good works, and dominating the Workshop.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: HowMuchBetter?

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
I prefer this hover-bug heli to your most recent (and very good looking) Copter Mi28 Havoc, in terms of controls. It's also slow to pitch (response and max rate), but the roll helps the turn nicely an it kinda floats, giving lots of time to control it.
That one lead me to Mi28 actually, as I tried to replace steering hovers with propellers and to place propellers as low as possible, and when venture new turbine come out I finally could put it under that main propellers. This is mainly maneuverability and control that I am aiming for in my design, but as You can see big one has roll propellers, and I couldn't find way to place any turbine on Mi28 for roll purpose and not to destroy it's line.... but I am not giving up, I will figure it out...
You showed good analytic skills on this one!
Thank you for all the likes, and if you like to have some of tech you liked on Steam just tell me (this is valid for all who like my techs) and I will post it.

Reactions: ZeroGravitas