Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Didn't @Pink Kitty say that the Titan wheels aren't as strong as the Big Boy wheels but just faster? If so, how in the world can it lift THAT thing!?!?
Probably wheels do not listen what is said on forums :) So they work on this one... just connections points are too week, so if you hit rock they will fall off... that is disappointing issue.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
I see the problem with my tech now... Boosters are all on the bottom.
*facepalm*
Also, why me?:(

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
I see the problem with my tech now... Boosters are all on the bottom.
*facepalm*
Also, why me?:(
Your tech was only one that defeat mine... now it is your turn to improve :) ;) .
Try with same frame like v24, as it is really robust, and wheels are on very good positions. Just play around with weapon positions.

Last edited:
P

Pink Kitty

Didn't @Pink Kitty say that the Titan wheels aren't as strong as the Big Boy wheels but just faster? If so, how in the world can it lift THAT thing!?!?
That's because you didn't quite get what i said.

They are as strong, or stronger than GC Big Boy wheels.
But they are weaker cube-for-cube.

Big boys are 4x4x4, i think. 64 cubes of space taken.
Titans are 6x6x6 216 cubes of space taken.
3 1/3 times as many.

so even if the Titan Wheels are twice as strong each, they are still weaker, overall.

does that explain it better?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
That's because you didn't quite get what i said.

They are as strong, or stronger than GC Big Boy wheels.
But they are weaker cube-for-cube.

Big boys are 4x4x4, i think. 64 cubes of space taken.
Titans are 6x6x6 216 cubes of space taken.
3 1/3 times as many.

so even if the Titan Wheels are twice as strong each, they are still weaker, overall.

does that explain it better?
Oh... I thought you meant like they were venture weak.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Your tech was only one that defeat mine... now it is your turn to improve :) ;) .
Try with same frame like v24, as it is really robust, and wheels are on very good positions. Just play around with weapon positions.
I have some ideas, but when I try to improve, ( ex. put seeker missiles in a place where they can fire ) my tech gets worse. I'm thinking of putting the cruise missiles in the back behind the HE cannon and putting the seekers where the cruise was. This will be very hard as I don't know the block limit for sumo techs.
There is a thread called unable to make new sumo techs. look there
I wonder, if I move my cab to the side, will the opponetns weapons fire in a different direction?

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
I have some ideas, but when I try to improve, ( ex. put seeker missiles in a place where they can fire ) my tech gets worse. I'm thinking of putting the cruise missiles in the back behind the HE cannon and putting the seekers where the cruise was. This will be very hard as I don't know the block limit for sumo techs.
There is a thread called unable to make new sumo techs. look there
I wonder, if I move my cab to the side, will the opponetns weapons fire in a different direction?
First fire is immediate, so it fire straight forward, but after that it aim to cab.
I have no problems with making sumo. Sorry to hear that it does not work for some. Hope it will be repaired fast.