Newest Beta Feedback

Whensgen

Aug 14, 2014
Alright. This was the first time that I found myself truely lost in the game. I normally try and keep my construction neat and symmetrical. I looked at my vehicle to try and find a nice point to attach my new hammer, and realized that I had mounted a fully driveable GSO chassis, complete with tractor pads, onto a GeoCorp base, which had 3 big tires, and one GSO trekker wheel on a stilt, with over 15 mortars. And I said to myself "What the **** was I thinking!?"

That's when I became really, really excited for the future of this game.

That being said, there's something stuck under my base, and my resource stack is so tall I can't see the top of it.
And please, please let me save.

Other than that? This game is now awesome. Attached is the last saved version of my frankensteinedAmalgam3.png creation

Reactions: Jamie and Sai Wun

Whensgen

Aug 14, 2014
Save is coming! Also, devs? Any way for you to add a key to skip that opening sequence, and just throw you right into the game with the finished vehicle, without making you build it yourself each time? That really makes starting new games repetitive

Whensgen

Aug 14, 2014
Lots of notes, but I really like the longer despawn time now. It feels well balanced. There's parts when I want to build, and just about when they get in the way, they vanish

Arrow

Sep 21, 2014
I tried building a tower or something using the rotating block. It didn't work because the cab kept shuffling around at the bottom. =P

zytukin

Aug 13, 2014
Any way for you to add a key to skip that opening sequence, and just throw you right into the game with the finished vehicle, without making you build it yourself each time?
One of the main things I liked about loading vehicles before the beta release.
Start the game, load a post-tutorial vehicle, have fun playing.

Whensgen

Aug 14, 2014
Interesting bug:
I disassembled my vehicle inside the shield. The parts I removed were flung so far I couldn't get them back :(

Also, the huge resource tower knocked the tractor pad I had built way up high, ontop of the resource stack. I can't move the camera to see it, which would let me grab it, or build another, as it is taking up the output slot

Reactions: Jamie

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
These are all great notes! I shall pass them on to the dev team right away.

Interesting bug:
I disassembled my vehicle inside the shield. The parts I removed were flung so far I couldn't get them back :(
I believe this is fixed now (we discovered something similar when showcasing the game at EGX) - so that will be included in the next patch!

Thanks for the feedback :)