Which one do you want?

• Tech terminals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of them!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
So I have been discussing in the chat the idea of new blocks. Here are my blocks:

- Block Terminal & Server Blocks: Buyable from the shop, works like the silo, but has almost unlimited space. The space can be ezpanded by putting server blocks to the base. How it works:
  • It will be a 1×2 block
  • It needs a server block to function
  • GSO server gives an equalivent to 1 Node Silo
  • GeoCorp megaserver gices an equalivent to 1 4Pack silo or 1 Lotsa silo
  • Big blocks which can't be transported with GSO Conveyors take 4x the space
  • Servers require power, otherwise the terminal won't accept and withdraw any blocks until the power will be restored. Servers use more power the more it stores
  • If the server will be destroyed all blocks will be lost
2. Tech Terminal
These things compresses Techs and stores them inside. It is easy to use, but there are limitations. How it will work:
  • Size undefined, it's all up to devs
  • The terminal won't store a Tech that exceeds the size of 15×15×15
  • There will be a GeoCorp one too, which will store 30×30×30
  • They will activate upon right clicking them and confirming the popup prompt
  • The nanobots fly out of the terminal and make the blocks blink blue and then disappear
  • The more terminals, the faster it will compress
  • If the terminal dies the Tech is destroyed and 50% of blocks fly away

P

Pink Kitty

Sounds complicated.
It also sounds like it would render having much of a base obsolete.

Though some kind of rebuild function would be good.

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
I thought of this awhile ago, tho mine is less complicated (V This is gonna be in my Block Ideas post soon)

4x4x4 RR Tesseract (think purplish-black portal suspended in a frame covered in electrical components, the inside corners have devices “pulling” at the corners of the tesseract to keep it open, is a extra-dimensional portal for storing blocks,resources,or even techs, on the go or in bases, but requires a lot of power to keep open, and if there is not enough power the tesseract closes, and you can no longer access it’s inventory. If the block is destroyed, anything stored within it will burst out into the world in an explosion of scrap rubble, and broken bits of Techs. You can place things within it by conveyor, or by placing items on it like putting things on a Silo, it will also pull on and take in blocks, resources and small techs at a small range, you can only store techs smaller than 5x5x5. You can store Techs by driving them up to it and un-selecting them, then they will be slowly pulled in until they disappear into the void. You can re-claim anything you want for the Tesseract in a menu similar to the Trading Station, except it only displays how much of any given item you have in the system, and “Buying” then just re-spawns those items in the world, like the Trading Station.

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
I thought of this awhile ago, tho mine is less complicated (V This is gonna be in my Block Ideas post soon)

4x4x4 RR Tesseract (think purplish-black portal suspended in a frame covered in electrical components, the inside corners have devices “pulling” at the corners of the tesseract to keep it open, is a extra-dimensional portal for storing blocks,resources,or even techs, on the go or in bases, but requires a lot of power to keep open, and if there is not enough power the tesseract closes, and you can no longer access it’s inventory. If the block is destroyed, anything stored within it will burst out into the world in an explosion of scrap rubble, and broken bits of Techs. You can place things within it by conveyor, or by placing items on it like putting things on a Silo, it will also pull on and take in blocks, resources and small techs at a small range, you can only store techs smaller than 5x5x5. You can store Techs by driving them up to it and un-selecting them, then they will be slowly pulled in until they disappear into the void. You can re-claim anything you want for the Tesseract in a menu similar to the Trading Station, except it only displays how much of any given item you have in the system, and “Buying” then just re-spawns those items in the world, like the Trading Station.
Miiiiight need to buff the tech size, idk