New paint-job(s) coming?

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
Yeah I was half joking about the micro transaction, and I've gotten my worth playing this game many times over the price.
But we do have to remember we haven't exactly gotten a "full" game experience when it comes to campaign and such.
You need to remember that this is a sandbox game. Sandbox games don't have a complete story as it relies on the players' creativity to continue.

burger1113

You need to remember that this is a sandbox game. Sandbox games don't have a complete story as it relies on the players' creativity to continue.
Hmm yes I do understand that and it's a big reason why I am attracted to them over any other genres.
I meant more in the direction of fleshing out the experience itself, endgame challenges to keep things interesting in the higher levels, optimization, bug fixes, etc.
And oh would I like to see missile countermeasures to get missiles somewhat nerfed without making them uncool. And oh please let the turrets turn faster than North Korean hand cranked ones lol
All coming from genuine fondness of the game, of course.

Last edited:

the.nihilist

Semiprofessional Idler
Hmm yes I do understand that and it's a big reason why I am attracted to them over any other genres.
I meant more in the direction of fleshing out the experience itself, endgame challenges to keep things interesting in the higher levels, optimization, bug fixes, etc.
I agree, endgame really needs something more to do, even if it's just some more achievement hunting in the campaign and maybe longer travel distances for the missions as it gets too easy to travel fast. And more needs to be fixed for sure, but we are seeing all that slowly progressing. I was amazed how much new stuff actually got added to the game while I was away, it may be the perspective of not seeing the many small steps.