Have you had the same problem?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

stickman_king_28

insert joke here
After maintenance, all pages on this forum now take ages to load, don't register clicks half the time, and freeze up often, don't know if this is my internet, but t's an issue nonetheless. also, why are there only 3 themes again? (more of a petty complaint, sorry.) Don't mean to be rude with this.

NovaLegion

Jamie's best friend
On the dark theme when you type in the profile box, the text is almost invisible.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
There is quite a delay when loading a new page for me as well, but so far that is the only issue that I have had.
Have a good one [8D)

Matt

Thanks for the heads up everyone.

I'll get these fixed as soon as possible.

I've stickied this post so that if anyone else has issues they can post them here.

As for the old themes, they will be added in time. We have to manually 'create' the old themes again as the old ones aren't compatible with the new forum. This is also why some of the issues you've highlighted have been missed.

Cheers!

Matt

We've added a couple more themes:

TT Scenic View (Bright)
TT Scenic View (Dark)

I've also addressed the issue of the input box being too bright to see the text.

As for the slow loading times, that's something that's going to take a bit longer to figure out I'm afraid. If it get's unbearable and is putting you off using the forum then let me know ASAP.