New forum game - Make/add a story.

SUPERMECHM500

Music Creator
Website
www.youtube.com
The point is to add on to the previous person's story.
Let's say I started with a small story. The next person would continue it and maybe make it more interesting. It depends on how they want to continue it.

This activity is in 3rd person perspective. Each addition must have at least 2 sentences.

Someone start a topic. You can write as long as you want.

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Many centuries later, a talking ferret named Shaniqua was driving along in her cute ferret-sized car when she skidded on some black ice and crashed into a tree. The engine and most of the front were ruined. Having grown up being told legends of Harry and his fateful journey, Shaniqua decided to ignore him, because she didn't want a drunkard anywhere near her car.

In accordance with the square-cube law, Shaniqua was just about strong enough to drag her car back to the village of talking animals where she lived. Little did she know what would await her at the garage...

Seth_Seth

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
In the garage, there was the legend himself, Harry, having been resurrected against his will.

Harry was attempting to drive a car that was not in the garage before, an old truck that was barely functioning.

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
"Oh, great..." Shaniqua sighed as soon as she caught sight of Harry. Ignoring him for the time being, she headed over to Ralph, one half of the brother and sister moose duo who ran the garage. "Um, Ralph, I'm afraid I drove over some black ice and crashed my car into a tree. Could you take a look at it?"

"Sure! Just leave it over th-OW. Oh, no, that's... Aargh..." Ralph's antlers had caught on the ceiling.

"Hey, mind the ceiling fan!" Angie, Ralph's sister and co-worker, shouted from beneath a snake's narrow sports car.

"I'm minding it," grunted Ralph, disentangling himself. "Um, black ice, you say, Shaniqua? That could be bad news. Harry, here, was just telling me about the curse..."