New Destroyer Class Tech

What name??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
How do I do that?(I'm stupid, deal with it.)
You are not. It is not explained in game.
Camera icon in lower left corner make snapshots of your tech. It save PNG files in Terratech game folder. These PNG files have your tech embedded in them, so by uploading that PNG you are uploading tech also. Also almost all tech images you can find on forum, you can download and import in game in creative.
http://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/how-to-snapshot-your-tech-and-locate-the-file.4053/

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
You are not. It is not explained in game.
Camera icon in lower left corner make snapshots of your tech. It save PNG files in Terratech game folder. These PNG files have your tech embedded in them, so by uploading that PNG you are uploading tech also. Also almost all tech images you can find on forum, you can download and import in game in creative.
http://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/how-to-snapshot-your-tech-and-locate-the-file.4053/
Ahh, that makes more sense(And I'm still stupid, don't fight it, just accept it. It's a fact.) #DealWithIt @NotExactlyHero

Last edited:

earthdragon13

That's a lot in campaign. #DealWithIt
Oh I know. I remember the first time I realized that I can never afford to buy pretty much any of the techs that I use, even the smallest. But I can make a tech that costs $2million. Heck, I probably have the parts right now to make a tech that costs upwards of 10 million. It would be very nice if we could buy techs for their cost minus the blocks we have. Have all the blocks? The tech is free, it just uses it up all of the necessary blocks from your SCU.
If you want some real sticker shock though, look at the techs that @reaperx1 makes.

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
It would be very nice if we could buy techs for their cost minus the blocks we have. Have all the blocks? The tech is free, it just uses it up all of the necessary blocks from your SCU.
This is what devs already promised to build in game.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc