New Destroyer Class Tech

What name??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
you should put a lot of missles in it. i do that with my main tech and when I fire, the enemy tech explodes into a million pieces unless it is a giant geocorp tech and/or it has a million repair and shield bubbles

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
just saying, if you do make a giant tech out of all hawkeye and out a lot of megatons and missles, then its going to be really expensive. but that won't matter if you're not planning to buy another one from the payload terminal. Well, unless you manage to make a billionn block bucks

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
The poll will close tomorrow...
All of the stuff you guys put is good advice, and I really can't say how high the price will be...(EXPENSIVE, VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE(I hope...)) One thing I'm trying to do is decide on wheels. Or I could make it into a flying craft(But that would be a lot of lift). I think I'll try the Geo tank tracks. But of course with wheels I could make an under carriage to decimate tiny techs(With Geo drills or saws). But we shall see. I think I'll try to post a draft of it...

I think you should make it a mainly ground-based tech that also has Hawkeye large rotors on top, which allows it to move in the air like a helicopter whenever you need to.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
The poll will close tomorrow...
All of the stuff you guys put is good advice, and I really can't say how high the price will be...(EXPENSIVE, VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE(I hope...)) One thing I'm trying to do is decide on wheels. Or I could make it into a flying craft(But that would be a lot of lift). I think I'll try the Geo tank tracks. But of course with wheels I could make an under carriage to decimate tiny techs(With Geo drills or saws). But we shall see. I think I'll try to post a draft of it...
Yes, the missles are expensive, but in the long run they are worth it because if you have enough, no tech will even get close. Also, if this dstroyer tech is going to be your main one, then i suggest carving a mobile base into the back

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
I once made an attempt at something like this, but it wasn't nearly as enormous as that behemoth. Wow! Maybe you should put that on the CC or something. Then your Dreadnought would be able to obliterate other players in campaign!
if other guy have netter battery optimization he would win. With this big tech it come down to who have better design of battery consumption in fight.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
It can take a beating for at least 10 minutes. It probably has as many batteries as my battery. Though I will probably need to armour the top up when enemy techs learn to fly... And this is at max render. Are you talking about One blocks for GSO or GEO blocks, which are technically 4*4*4. It has Avalanche Launchers and Uzis too. I don't even know what it costs... Though, what do you people think I should do, broadsiding or ramming. It can have lots of stuff on the undercarriage. Please give Ideas...
And what's CC?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Put some of the HE seeker missiles or railguns since gun/cannon projectile have gravity effect, avalanche takes up space, and cruise missle need head room