New corp idea: Steampunk

A steampunk corp would be amazing. It would be different than the already proposed Space Junkers (MadMax inspired) or the Reticule Research (high-tech look). I'm thinking Victorian style/ wood-brass look. It would have things like old west gatling guns, train inspired wheels/body, blimps etc.

A steampunk corp would be amazing. It would be different than the already proposed Space Junkers (MadMax inspired) or the Reticule Research (high-tech look). I'm thinking Victorian style/ wood-brass look. It would have things like old west gatling guns, train inspired wheels/body, blimps etc.
Space Junkers will probably embody this to a certain degree but a retro-future faction like this really has no logical place in a game that's all about crazy high tech (teleportation, matter compression, anti-gravity, etc).

Unfortunately there's no plans for adding a steampunk corporation, but if you want to satisfy your steampunk desires, I am continually making a steampunk texture pack available for use with WhitePaw's texture loader mod, available on TTMM2 (the most popular TerraTech mod-loader.)
I know the posts in it are old, but at that time I was remeshing some blocks too, and production halted during school, so it'll be finished a lot quicker soon™️

AstraTheDragon that is awesome. I will definitely check it out. Also, Captain Load the retro-futuristic nature of steampunk is exactly why it would be a great fit in game. It would be like a civilization obtaining the knowledge of high tech but is limited to its reproduction with the tech they currently have.