New block look

Would you like more of a soild look or the way the look is now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barlic

Jan 3, 2017
I dont know if it was said before but will we ever see connected blocks like the pics on the wiki of the corporations and by this I mean I solid tech insted of looking like magnets stuck together kinda like conected textures it would be nice and make the tech look more built then just put together

P

Pink Kitty

Pretty sure they're set on the current 'lego' look.

Barlic

Jan 3, 2017
My First Tech.png

i mean something more like the wiki pic i dont care about the lego look but the texures would be nice if they changed how the paint went on ur tech

Reactions: Jamie

Barlic

Jan 3, 2017
These were artworks so its normal if the final look isnt the same.
yea but i hope it changes like most early access games like space engineers they just redesigned blocks but i still love the game as is but a new look would be cool way way down the line after more stuff is added but if they dont already have something planned i hope this can make it to them so they consider it

P

Pink Kitty

Unlikely.

And too much work.

Skins are about as close as i imagine it'l get.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Personally, I think the way the in-game Tech looks is a lot more fun. You can tell it was made by a player and that it can have more modifications made to it in the future, y'know? Like Lego as @Pink Kitty mentioned.

Imagine multiplayer TerraTech where every Tech looked perfectly molded and almost pre-made...doesn't feel as fun!