New Bases for Coop Campaign

Green4Gaming

Mindless Dominion Leader
Since there is currently barely any diversity when it comes to the base capturing missions in Coop Campaign and those bases all contain blocks that shouldn´t be available yet, I made a few designs. These come in different sizes and for different license grades, but mostly for GSO. There are no Better Future bases because those should mostly be available. The number afterthe corporation is the license grade. Since I can´t add more than three pictures they´re in the zip files. (3 because otherwise the files would be too big)

Coop_Campaign_Bases_GSO_1-3.zip
Coop_Campaign_Bases_GSO_4-5.zip
Coop_Campaign_Bases_other.zip

Attachments

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Wait. You've managed to attach files over 1MB in size... @Matt - did you quietly relax the 1MB file upload limit?!

[Edit: and it'd be @zanzistar who might potentially be interested in picking up the techs themselves.]

Since there is currently barely any diversity when it comes to the base capturing missions in Coop Campaign and those bases all contain blocks that shouldn´t be available yet,
I'm hoping that this is just a very temporary situation, before all the crafting blocks have their net code finished up. Good initiative, though.:) (So delivery canons and receivers are working already, eh?)

Last edited: