NeuTecha - A Community Project

Discussion in 'Open' started by reaperx1, Dec 5, 2017.

1. reaperx1

reaperx1 Well-Known Member Canary Beta Deluxe Dancing Tech ReaperX - Old Banners

I'm likin' those! You have brought the zestiness for sure. Lemonhead will make great company for Mr.Eatz!
    The tree will add a nice change to the scenery around our houses and such.
    Very cool!

Have a good one [8D)

Chrii_the_Vieh likes this.
  2. reaperx1

reaperx1 Well-Known Member Canary Beta Deluxe Dancing Tech ReaperX - Old Banners

Hello!
    I was going to wait until monday to upload these, but I thought the story would work better if they all came out as a group of groups.
    So with these next three video's we will see the remainder of our first four groups make their way to NeuTecha or Bust!

With all of these citizens on there way I had better make sure they have somewhere to land when they get there ;).

Have a good one [8D)

3. reaperx1

Hello!
    With the shuttles on there way I have been fine tuning everything that I can think of. One of the things that I did want to upgrade were the sides of the runway to better protect and clean the area.
    I think something like this should work for now at least ;).

Have a good one [8D)

Clay and Chrii_the_Vieh like this.
  4. Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe IFTTES UESO

Zarnox House.png
    A house for my citizen. Hopefully it isn't too heavily armed and shielded. Getting onto the ramp can be a little tricky; I suggest reversing away from the ramp before suddenly driving forward up it, as that lifts the wheel enough to get on. It also has some built in GSO Wireless Chargers (16, to be precise), as well as a bunch of solar panels, so it can help charge you up if you need to.

5. reaperx1

Very nice!! That will fit in perfectly. The thing with the weapons and bubbles is that they may not get too much use if things go as planed, but they are good to have just in case of an attack :).
    It's good to see your citizen will living in style! Now I just have to get you there ;).

Have a good one [8D)

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  6. Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe IFTTES UESO

Will that be the next episode, as in, the next group of citizens?

reaperx1 likes this.
  7. reaperx1

I don't remember if your in the very next group, but when I release the next batch of videos I am going to catch up with all the citizens that have been submitted so far.

Have a good one [8D)

8. reaperx1

Hello!
    Today's build is all about our safe arrival on NeuTecha so it is kind of important ;).
    This build gives us the flight control tower for our airport and an opening for a citizen to be the air traffic controller if they would like :).
    If interested in the position please post below. Just in case there is more than one applicant please answer the following question.
    If you have two planes trying to land at the same time and they are both running low on fuel with only the one runway, what do you do???

Have a good one [8D)

Chrii_the_Vieh likes this.
  9. Nightblade Greyswandir

Nightblade Greyswandir Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Get Rrrrekt

Home for my Knight, it is anchored, but can be moved if needed.
    NeuTechaKnightsHome.png
    If it needs protection I can add some.

10. Clay

Clay Member

Attached Files:

Chrii_the_Vieh and reaperx1 like this.
  11. reaperx1

Right on, that looks awesome!
    Is Skully to stay there as well, seeing that it is a fair bit bigger that the 20x20x20 or do you have other characters planned to stay there? Either way, just let me know.

Have a good one [8D)

12. reaperx1

Very nice! Glad you got here when you did.
    I'll let you know about the picture working or not. I do require working snapshots or saves to be posted on this thread for a citizen to be fully submitted.
    We'll get something figured out if needed :). Have a good one [8D)

Clay likes this.
  13. Nightblade Greyswandir

I can make edit with few more beds so more than one character can stay in. I haven't noticed when you said it should be 20x20x20... so I used already built airplane hangar and made home from it.

Lord Zarnox and reaperx1 like this.
  14. Nightblade Greyswandir

I can make edit with few more beds so more than one character can stay in. I haven't noticed when you said it should be 20x20x20... so I used already built airplane hangar and made home from it.

15. reaperx1

Hello again!
    Now that we can safely land I moved on to working on a hangar for our planes to be stored in. Even the space shuttle should be able to fit, without the rockets of course ;).

Have a good one [8D)

16. reaperx1

That would be really cool! Thanks [8D)
    I just looked for it here in the thread and it seems that I may have forgot to or I missed it. Sorry about that :).
    However I will be editing the first post about that right now. Thanks for reminding me!

Just went to fix it and it turns out that I missed it in the text below the video. [8D)
    Have a good one [8D)

17. Nightblade Greyswandir

OK, here is edited home for three characters, so each of them have around 20x20 blocks

NeuTecha3KnightsHome.png

Lord Zarnox and Benbacon like this.
  18. Clay

Clay Member