NeuTecha - A Community Project

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
You are all more than welcome to keep things going by adding techs, stories and anything else that could be used for NeuTecha.
I have not forgot about this, but I am trying to improve on things which is turning out to be a longer process than I thought.
It's just a matter of time.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
(ALL HAIL!) Well, This changes things. Reaper is the only one who it would feel right to get more neutecha content from.
Thanks, I appreciate that! However this is a community project and everyone is more than welcome to contribute techs, suggestions, feedback, and stories that could be used in future content that I will make.
It would be tough building a world alone.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Neutecha!
A bit of an update on things.
Over the last while since the last Neutecha video there has been a lot going on as I have been trying to improve the effects and stuff used in the videos.
Then some problems came up.
First one was pc problems which resulted in a bit of an upgrade and windows being reinstalled which led to me forgetting to back a few things up. One of them being the Portal effect that I made for the portal to Neutecha and I have not been able to recreate it or come up with anything that I like. I just can't remember what I did to make that. :confused:
So if there is anyone out there that has a portal effect that they would like to submit it would be greatly appreciated. A 10 second clip would be awesome. I'm going to keep trying myself as well, but I am always open to cool and original. ;)

I was also trying to create some 3d stuff, but it was all lost as well so that will have to wait until another time.
There was a bunch of other stuff that happened too, but it don't have nothing to do with Neutecha.

Sorry for the wait everyone, but for now the best I can do is to keep trying things.

Have a good one [8D)