NeuTecha - A Community Project

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
can do, got a mic

You can call them anything you like.
Do you want your house and everything to be moved out of town and into the desert in NeuTecha?
As long as it's safe

That is a pretty sweet ride you have there! You'll be on top of all the action in that. Is that your second battle tech?
ye
i made a version of that hovership for a carrier purpose
NeuTecha JBD_856 .png 20180812124530_1.jpg

I have added your garage to your citizen folder and it will be added next to your house as soon as I can. The saves have been crashing a lot making it hard to get anything done with NeuTecha so it may take some time.
Have a good one [8D)
maybe it's time for a new computer lol
i'm curious if the save will run on my side (got a powerful PC.)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
As long as it's safe
It wouldn't be as safe as in town unless you build some protection for you property.

maybe it's time for a new computer lol
It most certainly is time for a new PC, but it comes down to dollars and cents that I don't have so I have to wait on that unfortunately.

i'm curious if the save will run on my side (got a powerful PC.)
It would run, but the question would be how long until it crashes. This is something that has been happening for the last little while. I used to only get lag, but my pc would power through it no matter how bad it was, but not anymore.

Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
It wouldn't be as safe as in town unless you build some protection for you property.
Scorpion Turret.png
oh btw, un-anchor it and it's a drone

It would run, but the question would be how long until it crashes. This is something that has been happening for the last little while. I used to only get lag, but my pc would power through it no matter how bad it was, but not anymore.

Have a good one [8D)
idk, only crashes I've been getting recently is while i'm using the water mod.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
idk, only crashes I've been getting recently is while i'm using the water mod
If you have less than 30 techs in a single area it wouldn't compare to the Neutecha airport. I think I may be low balling that number as well.
I was able to get enough video last night to be done with the airport for a bit so hopefully the resort location will be nicer and we can get some more NeuTecha episodes out for next week.
Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
If you have less than 30 techs in a single area it wouldn't compare to the Neutecha airport. I think I may be low balling that number as well.
I was able to get enough video last night to be done with the airport for a bit so hopefully the resort location will be nicer and we can get some more NeuTecha episodes out for next week.
Have a good one [8D)
i'll be fine in the desert if it means less crashing.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
i'll be fine in the desert if it means less crashing.
I don't think the town will crash like the airport since there is a lot less blocks being used in the area and it is more spread out.
You can stay in town if you would like, but if you want to be moved for other reasons than crashing just let me know.
[8D)

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
It will be making a comeback at some point. I am hoping with the recent updates that the saves won't crash like they were.
Have a good one [8D)
with Better Future on it's way i might decide to make a all-terrain vehicle for meh